1 Million (2008)

PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 1 Million

1 Million is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard, Olivier Pescheux and Christophe Raynaud

1 Million fragrance notes

Reviews of 1 Million

Wanna smell like all the other boys?
19th June, 2021
Now this is something. Something I can't think of anything worse to smell of than. Boys' locker room after gym class at a "traditional" boarding school for rich teens with absentee parents and no authority figures to reign them in. You can feel the toxicity from a mile off. No thanks.
06th April, 2021
Sugary bubblegum sweetness. I can see the appeal and if I was 21 again I would most probably wear it. They say females like this one and can understand why. Being the wrong side of 40 it will be a pass from me.
10th August, 2020
A truly hideous and synthetic fragrance in an even worse bottle. A mix of sweet cloying amber and Cool Water. The divide is pretty strong on this fragrance. Pretty bad, though definitely not the worst thing I've smelled.
12th June, 2020 (last edited: 24th October, 2020)
Its so sweet and so loud. It is pleasing to many people, sure. I could never own a bottle that looks like this. Just terrible.
23rd May, 2020
Very sweet juice with decent longevity and projection. Not much left to say about this fragrance that hasn't already been said. I find it smells like Fruity Pebbles cereal. I like it, but don't see a full bottle in my future.
23rd January, 2020