Lalique White (2008)

HouseLalique
PerfumerChristine Nagel
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance

About Lalique White

Lalique White is a masculine fragrance by Lalique. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Reviews of Lalique White

rbaker Show all reviews
The bergamot with the tamarind appear form the first moment of the opening blast on, and make for a slightly unusual opening, especially when the violet as well as the lemon arrive a bit later too - of the latter two I am getting mainly the aroma of the leaves. A bright and friendly opening.

The drydown adds a restrainedly spicy triad; with the white peppers in the foreground and merging with the top notes. A touch of nutmeg with sone cardamom elaborate the spicy side, but it is a very domesticated and fairly smooth type of spiciness I am encountering here. At this stage the whole mix develops quite a bit of a green character.

The base with a generic woodsiness - only here and then do I get a bit of an ambery cedar - and a spill of white musks is a bit of a turn to well-trodden routine finishes.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection, and six hours of longevity on my skin.

A nice scent for cooler summer days, with some originality and crafted well. The first stages are quite interesting, but base is surprisingly generic. Overall 3/5.
01st November, 2020
What a gorgeous fragrance! Based on some of the reviews it's obviously not for everyone but I blind bought a bottle of this for under $24 and I LOVE it! Lalique really has a way of creating gorgeous and very original fragrances that appeal to those that want to smell different than everyone else. It opens with a blast of freshness and I can definitely detect the cedar right way. Oddly enough, there's something that reminds me of pine in this as well albeit very subtle. I don't envision this to be a sillage monster, but who cares? Let those that want to get close to you smell it on your skin ... as they undoubtedly will. In the genre of clean and fresh, Lalique (a la Christine Nagel) have created yet another masterpiece.
17th December, 2019 (last edited: 18th December, 2019)
When you have tried so many fragrances for years, a new test usually smells familiar, like something you already have. As soon as I smelled White I thought of Burberry, the classic one. To me, it is spicy, peppery. I do not get clean soapy like so many others. It is a less intense Burberry, peppery, spicy, and a bit of cedar playing in the background. I give it a neutral because it smells unoriginal, and I was hoping for something else. So, this is not a problem with the fragrance but my perception. After reading the reviews on BN, I found a deal online and took a blind chance.
03rd September, 2019
Clean done right. Soapy clean. Dry in the opening with the white pepper and cedar in the dry down. Smells better than its price, read here smoother and less astringent. Dryer sheets is not a bad comparison. Projection on point for the genre, but would have preferred a bit more staying power out of the laundry musks. Well done overall. Points down for subpar performance, points back up for price point. Keeps this as a average sized thumbs up.
20th June, 2019
As the name suggests, Lalique White is somewhat unexciting by design, a clean floral and woody scent that's not entirely unlike an artfully made fabric softener.

The actual architecture of this Christine Nagel scent is impressive and and elegant and some of its details are unique, but Lalique White doesn't impress itself upon you; it wears light and if you want to pay attention to its effects you'll need to fixate upon it. It evokes no particular season, but it'd be nicely suited to warmer months.
29th April, 2019 (last edited: 10th May, 2019)
A french fragrance from the opening to the end, i can smell an interesting combination of spices, wood notes, musk and some florals.

Not too complex but it is ok. I dont get the fresh idea from it but it's a good medium scent. The dry down smells a little but medicinal but not too harsh.

Longevity is not the best atribute of this scent but anyway i wasnt even have great expectations before trying. On my skin, i didnt find any Lalique that last above medium.
13th June, 2018

Add your review of Lalique White

Shop for Lalique White products online

Shop for Lalique White at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Lalique White by Lalique EDT Spray 4.2 oz

US • Buy it now: USD 30.59.

Member images of Lalique White