L'Orchidée Léonard (2007)

HouseLéonard
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyCampbell & Thiselton

About L'Orchidée Léonard

L'Orchidée Léonard is a feminine perfume by Léonard. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

L'Orchidée Léonard fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Orchidée Léonard

The peach and vanilla immediately come to the fore - the rest of the notes are not perceivable. This light and inconsequential scent is over within 30 seconds.

A joke on the perfume world.
16th April, 2019
L'Orchidee isn't what I'd describe as being an oriental floral. What I smell is a particularly strong fruity floral.

This fragrance was suggested to me by a helpful sales assistant when I expressed my love for strong scents. L'Orchidee is indeed very powerful, however far too much for me.

The black currant, peach and bergamot opening, screams fruit. In my opinion, this opening is far too loud and offensive. I gave L'Orchidee some time to develop hoping that the orchid note mixed with the tuberose and jasmine would impress me.

Unfortunately, the orchid note, although present, isn't particularly dominant so it doesn't seem to justify why this fragrance has been named after this note. Up until the drydown, this fragrance annoyed me with its cloying and intense black currant note which made me feel as if I'd had bathed in black currant juice for a couple of hours until it had permanently seeped into the pores of my skin.

The drydown offered me some relief, with the jasmine, vanilla and woodsy notes calming me down considerably.

I actually like the bottle, but I find the whole concept rather misleading. I expected something floral and feminine, but what I experienced was quite the opposite.

On a more positive note, at least the lasting strength was reasonable.

30th June, 2011

Add your review of L'Orchidée Léonard

Shop for L'Orchidée Léonard products online

Search on ebay

Leonard L'Orchidee Eau de Toilette 100ml

FR • Buy it now: USD 39.98.

Leonard L'Orchidée Eau de Toilette 3.4oz

FR • Buy it now: USD 37.00.

Leonard L'Orchidee EDT Spray 3.4 FL. OZ. NWB

US • Buy it now: USD 69.99.

Member images of L'Orchidée Léonard

There are no member images of L'Orchidée Léonard yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]