Tihota (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseIndult
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian

About Tihota

Tihota is a shared / unisex perfume by Indult. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Tihota fragrance notes

Reviews of Tihota

Would you like to smell like fresh crepes? This is the juice for you. Tihota does align squarely in my fragrance library built collecting scents that represent memorable travels or moments. It would fit the bill of the many times across Europe or Asia I’ve hit up a crepe cart. In no way would I turn my nose up at someone wearing this, but on me? Negative. Tihota is far too food-like and sedate, so sweet and satiating the ghost carbs turn into an aromatic lullaby.

FK’s East-West wavelength is almost always a perfect ride for me but on this one he either went so Parisian I couldn’t follow or he cranked it out on his laptop without too much thought because mon dieu it’s strong, making Tihota worth the attention of true vanilla connoisseurs.
18th September, 2020
Waffles! Persistent, linear, high quality hologram of waffles.
24th June, 2020
This, is a mighty fine vanilla perfume. It's piercing without being annoyingly artificial as some vanilla fragrances can be. Musk, keeps it in check, keeps it interesting.
15th January, 2019
Amazing vanilla, one of the best. (With Guerlain SDV, Angélique Noire, Mazzolari Vaniglia) But since I love Mazzolari Vaniglia just a little bit more, I won't be purchasing this one as it is kind of redundant.
17th December, 2018
This smells similar to Love, Hope, Denim, and Serendipitous, and also Amour De Cacao. I like it, a lot, but it’s quite pricey, and for way less money there are other vanilla scents out there that would probably satisfy even the most ardent vanilla fiend (see above). Reminiscence Vanille also is lovely – to me, that is more of a true vanilla scent. That said, I’ve enjoyed my little sample of this very much – it’s a lovely, creamy vanilla, but then I do like the gourmandy type scents. The longevity is amazing: I could still smell this after ten hours, so I have to give it big props for that. I doubt I’d spring for a full bottle though – there is just not enough about this that is different enough from my other vanilla scents to justify spending that much money. At this stage at least ;) But if you have a spare $200 kicking around and nothing better to spend it on, and you don’t have any good vanilla scents hanging out in your perfume wardrobe, I say go for it – you won’t be disappointed.
06th October, 2017
I love vanillas and this seems to be the ultimate. It does not have any chemical or synthetic type scent. It is intense. I would love to have a bottle of it. One of the most deeply affecting perfumes I have ever tried. It stirs a place in my brain and heart.
04th September, 2016

Add your review of Tihota

Shop for Tihota products online

Shop for Tihota at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Tihota

There are no member images of Tihota yet. Why not be the first?