Ambra Aurea
by Profumum

Ambra Aurea information

HouseProfumum

About Ambra Aurea

Ambra Aurea is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum.

Ambra Aurea fragrance notes

Reviews of Ambra Aurea

I've worn my share of amber - the essential oil was about all I wore in my twenties. Amber. I know it's a fantastic note, one of the greatest, but it takes me back to 'those days,' and I'm not there anymore. Then this!! This is deep breath sensual. It's causing a warmth and heaviness between my shoulder blades. This is velvet smooth. This is ancient and rich.
08th December, 2020
Starts out very rich and complexed with that initial niche style amber smell that is prominant in Ambre Russe and a few others , sort of warm and skanky, soon enough I'm reminded of Tom fords tobbaco oud with that dry smokey feel , however the fragrance never becomes dry or overly ashy, a start that through experience I didn't pass off, I couldn't stop smelling my hand, it evolves into the ambergris dry down I'm accustomed too in many creeds but the ambergris in this is accentuated to another level and becomes the fragrance as a whole, it's really addictive and seems to get more and more sexy. To summarize, this is a smoked ambergris fragrance of the highest quality and concentration , it may seem expensive but for what you get it represents amazing value, 12+ hours of top quality.
08th April, 2019
A dark, deep and smokey amber. Fortunately not of the super sweet and vanillic kind. I can see the ambergris element especially in the opening, its a little salty and sort of gooey, which is nicely contrasted by the dry smoky incense. It becomes softer and gentler after the first few hours, but it is still very tenacious. Pretty linear and simple, but in this case it's solid and smells very good so I don't mind very much. Beautiful job.
14th March, 2019
I usually like Profumum Roma's offerings but this time... Nope. No bueno.

To my nose, it smells like a Turkish bazaar, in the corner of the dusty old carpets.

As expected from this house, longevity and sillage are beastly.
07th February, 2019
Delightful! I am biased as this is one of my favorite styles / blends of perfume - the amber oriental. Intense, smoldering amber, myrrh, and incense. One of the best amber-laden offerings out there. Sweetness, woodiness, a little salty underneath. If I didn't own many amber scents already, I'd get some of this.
07th November, 2018
I am definitely not an amber person, but if I were, Ambra Aurea is the one amber I would wear. AA is a sappy and resinous amber with a deep incensey vibe. And from my brief acquaintance with ambergris, I think this Profumum contains the real deal. The scent lasts forever and garners compliments like no other fragrance I have ever worn. My only complaint is that (like most amber-focused fragrances) it wears a bit sweet and makes me feel slightly claustrophobic after several hours. But this is merely a personal problem that I have with all amber-oriented scents; those who love amber should genuinely revel in this rich beauty.
11th September, 2017

Add your review of Ambra Aurea

Shop for Ambra Aurea products online

Shop for Ambra Aurea at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea 100ml New boxed

US • Buy it now: USD 265.00.

Member images of Ambra Aurea