Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar (2008)
by Yves Rocher

Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar information

Year of Launch2008

HouseYves Rocher

About Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar

Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar is a shared / unisex perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2008

Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar fragrance notes

Reviews of Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar

A fresh and pleasant fragrance. Light woods and powdery vanilla. Very enjoyable scent that lingers and settles down into a sweet, almost musky-like skin scent. Good anytime of day. Will brighten up your day as it is very agreeable and inoffensive.
21st November, 2013
shamu1 Show all reviews
The name "Cedre Bleu" must refer to the blue cedar tree, because there is nothing even remotely sporty or "blue" smelling about this fragrance. There's also nothing particularly great about it either. It's a basic woody cedar fragrance, thickened and warmed up with sweet amber in the base notes. Thankfully I don't find the amber overly sweet, at least not enough to cancel out this scent's overall woody smell.

I give this a neutral rating because even though it smells good, it's boring. It's just a woody scent that's sort of sweet and dark smelling, and that's about it. It's not the kind of fragrance I'd pick as my scent of the day, mostly because it doesn't have great longevity. It lasts about five hours for me.

Regarding the "feminine" designation, I have a hard time imagining this as a feminine fragrance, because it smells more like a typical woody oriental masculine scent to me.

It's nothing to write home about, but for the low price it gets, it's worth a sniff.

MY RATING: 6.5/10
17th March, 2011

Add your review of Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar

Shop for Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar

There are no member images of Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar yet. Why not be the first?