Baldessarini Strictly Private (2009)
by Baldessarini

Baldessarini Strictly Private information

Year of Launch2009

HouseBaldessarini
Parent CompanyMäurer & Wirtz
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Baldessarini Strictly Private

Baldessarini Strictly Private is a masculine fragrance by Baldessarini. The scent was launched in 2009

Baldessarini Strictly Private fragrance notes

Reviews of Baldessarini Strictly Private

A wonderful opening, that gets ruined by a poopy diaper smelling dry down. Sad, sad sad.

This reminds me of Terre d'Hermes, but in a more oriental way. Until the dry down hits.. then it's just a horror show.
06th February, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
An opening that combines bergamot with a delicious nutty creme brulée and gebtky spicy cinnamon hints. The drydown adds a herbal touch, with a mild patchouli and a rich tonka being added later on.

Whilst the later stages are not extraordinary but well executed, the lovely creamy opening gives it a positive score. It is warm and rounded throughout. I get moderate sillage, very good projection and a splendid longevity of eight hours. 3.5/5.
12th March, 2015
Strictly Private is my power bomb. Whenever I want to get noticed (Fall/Winter) I wear this fragrance. The basil, bergamot and vanilla make this fragrance very creamy and sweet. It is very strong so I recommend 3 sprays at the most. It lasts forever on me and I love that. It could be worn in the day or evening during the fall/winter. The price is not bad at all either.
08th August, 2014
A wonderful and beautiful smell that lingers on and on, in fact it is very powerful so dont put too much!

Also another thing to take into consideration with this is the weight/mass of a person

I am somebody who sweats easily and has a endomorph type body , and i have found that fragrance like these ones work really well with me and have a very high projection with what i wear(probably gets carried by my sweat) but nevertheless if you are also somebody who sweats easy, then this will be a blast!!
02nd March, 2014
I agree with the Fahrenheit 32 comparison. Strictly private takes it down a notch and makes it creamier and much more enjoyable. Very relaxing fragrance and something that can be worn for work or for play. I don't get the feminine references. This smells about as feminine as L'Instant De Guerlain Extreme. Projection was perfect for this type of fragrance and longevity was around 6 hours on my skin. Overall, Strictly Private is a very under rated fragrance and a hidden gem.
11th October, 2012
...Hugo Boss goes Fahrenheit 32...!
Nothing new or shocking, but very nice!
01st September, 2012 (last edited: 25th February, 2013)

Add your review of Baldessarini Strictly Private