Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette (2009)
by Annick Goutal

Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2009

HouseAnnick Goutal
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific
Parent Company at launchStarwood Capital Group > Taittinger > Louvre Groupe

About Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette

Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette is a feminine perfume by Annick Goutal. The scent was launched in 2009

Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette

This made me feel sick to my stomach and after one spray I had to swap it. It was overwhelmingly sweet and I have no idea what it was in the juice that had such a bad effect on me but just...no. On paper, I thought it would work, but alas it wasn't the case.
28th May, 2020
Lots of white flowers, slightly aquatic, but no calone. I liked this, and used up a previously-owned bottle. But it sometimes got a little screechy on me and did not last long when it wasn't screechy, so I will not repurchase
27th July, 2019
Un Matin d'Orage opens like a blooming gardenia under the rain. It's creamy and intense, as if it's enhanced by the rain. Some characteristics of jasmine and magnonlia can be detected though they never take the leading role of gardenia.

This strong gardenia phase lasts around 2 hours then gradually mellows. It seems to be linear. However, it takes a twist after about 5 hours as it becomes soapy and green. There is also some ginger-like spiciness that tickles the nose. This sort of humid spicy feeling matches the name perfectly.

The sillage is moderate especially during the opening. The longevity is around 7 hours. Usually I'm not very fan of Annick Goutal's floral offerings. But Un Matin d'Orage turns out quite pleasant to my nose. Moreover, it has some green aspects that I also find in some of their aromatic offerings and I'm quite fond of. A lovely green floral fragrance perfect for spring and summer!
12th January, 2019
The scent of innocent femininity.a breath of fresh air and incredibly uplifting with its citric freshness balanced with the lusheness of white florals that evokes a breezy summer parties,enchanted gardens and the pleasures of couture dressing.it is elegant,sunny simplicity.definitely not a head turner it commands attention gracefully.Cooling,Refreshing, Delicate,Smooth,Heavenly,Uplifting,Bright,Floral, Gentle,Chic and Feminine.

The scent opens with a bright burst of citruses and green notes which quickly mellow down into very soft,feminine yet charming floral heart notes of gentle magnolia,creamy gardenia and sensuous jasmine. finally the soft woody base notes of sandalwood makes you feel beautiful like the paradise of nature a deep breath,feel the air.totally gardenia is a strong component of the body,with touches of white flowers here and there.it would be perfect for a wedding, garden party,also suitable for your date wear something fancy and feel the romantic air of the place.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Pretty Good on my skin.

6.75/10

30th August, 2016
Bright, fresh, very Spring-like rendition of a white flower frag. Completely office appropriate and very easy to wear. In a similar vein to Ninfeo Mio it is juicy and green, with a "no sex" very innocent approach to the gardenia - this is definitely no cheesy, carnal Fracas. That said it is watery, airy and just light enough and different enough to make it a go to office perfume for me. Plenty of cut-price outlets on-line sell this so there's no need to pay full price. What's not to like?
07th March, 2015
Genre: Green Floral

The earthy funk of shiso dominates Un Matin d’Orage’s moist, green top notes, joined soon after by a gardenia reconstruction that’s paradoxically both soapy and indolic. An impression of damp soil remains in place atop the fleshy floral accord, which slowly unravels to reveal components of stemmy green narcissus and ylang-ylang.

Unfortunately, the floral notes become harsh and chemical in the second hour, and I find the mix of sour, musty floral notes and laundry detergent musk in the drydown uncomfortable in the extreme. Un Matin d’Orage remains potent for hours, which only exacerbates my discomfort. The fragrance exhausts all the olfactory capital developed in its early stages long before it fades, and I find myself awaiting its departure eagerly. Oddly enough, Un Matin d’Orage is better on paper, where its floral heart smells sweeter and softer and retains its integrity far longer.
06th July, 2014

Add your review of Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette

Shop for Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette products online

Shop for Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Un Matin d'Orage Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?