Lanvin L'Homme Sport (2009)
by Lanvin

Lanvin L'Homme Sport information

Year of Launch2009

HouseLanvin
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Lanvin L'Homme Sport

Lanvin L'Homme Sport is a masculine fragrance by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2009

Lanvin L'Homme Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Lanvin L'Homme Sport

Better than the original, obnoxious Lanvin l'Homme. Softer and not as much pepper with a more suitable base therefore much easier to wear.

Nice lemon scent on top that either is or comes across as real lemon.

Good casual fragrance. Not bad but not exceptional at the same time.
10th June, 2019
A really nice, soothing citrus-lavender that’s very easy to wear. Has a classic, timeless feel to it, not super modern and not old-school either. Just smells clean and fresh without being overly sweet, green or bitter.

Best for casual wear in warmer months.

Modest projection makes this a great office scent. Longevity is above average on me lasting into the 8 hour range but again that’s with modest projection.

07th October, 2018
Clean, simple, sweet. Definitely no harsh or uninviting notes here. 90% natural sweet lemon and 10% herbal... a bit too unisex for my liking but at least I can say it isn't synthetic smelling in the least bit. My elementary age daughters love this one on me...
10th February, 2018
bigbz Show all reviews
Actually Lanvin Homme Sport reminded me of Nickel's Eau Maximum......both are supposed to be "fresh" scents, but end up way too herbal for my tastes when it comes to sport frags. Couldn't stand either one honestly.

But to those that enjoy this herbal-spice style of warm weather fragrance, the Lanvin and the Nickel offering are both long-lasting and great quality for the price. Just not my jam.:)
11th February, 2016
Lanvin L'Homme Sport really impressed me. I really do not go for "sport" colognes BUT I saw L'Homme Sport for a great price and said "why not?" I am very glad I took the plunge and got it. At first spray I smell lots of lavender (my 3rd favorite note) followed by a light citrus. Dries down to a peppery/lavender. This is definitely NOT a powerhouse of a cologne. It is gentle and calming. I can smell it on myself and that is all that counts. So, gents if you could sample this one do so. I think it is worth having it in your collection.

29th August, 2015
ION-ONE Show all reviews
Lanvin seems to be one of those brands with a disconnect between the lofty clothing lines and the relative bargain-basement fragrances.So infront of us, we don't have a overly sophisticated or complex fragrance. This is a straightforward NICE fragrance.

This is all about the lemon from beginning to end. The amazing thing is that the lemon lasts right through the drydown. We are treated to the scent of the whole fruit, zest, peel, pith, flesh and juice. The opening is bright and fizzy - really like a sweet-sharp lemon sherbet sweet. the evolution brings a creaminess, like lemon-meringue pie. There is even a slight salty facet like sniffing a jar of preserved lemons. The point is that the lemon shines throughout the evolution and takes on quite mouth watering qualities with the sweet-tangy-salty tastes.

The other notes give the lemon a counter-point, cleverly allowing it to retain presence at stages of the dry-down that it would normally be a distant memory in. Maybe a slight presence of calone without straying into aquatics. Lavender in the mid-stage gives a dry herby counter whilst the dry down to oak-moss and the ultra clean musk gives a fuzzy-sweet lemon aroma and hint towards formality.

Much more than just a sport scent suggested by the name, bottle design and colour. This is one of the first scents that comes to mind when thinking of a cheap, designer long lasting citrus. The performance and longevity is good, and the excellent spray-mechanism will encourage generous application.

Recommended, and the limited distribution means you'll get a unique designer scent from a haute brand at a real steal.
12th August, 2015 (last edited: 14th August, 2015)

Add your review of Lanvin L'Homme Sport

Shop for Lanvin L'Homme Sport products online

Shop for Lanvin L'Homme Sport at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Lanvin L'Homme Sport

There are no member images of Lanvin L'Homme Sport yet. Why not be the first?