He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood (2009)
by Dsquared2

PerfumerDaphne Bugey
Parent CompanyAngelini > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood is a masculine fragrance by Dsquared2. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daphne Bugey

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood fragrance notes

Reviews of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

I loved the Dsquared2 Wood so much, I thought I'd try this one as well, but was surprised that it lacked the crisp dry sauna scent that I liked in the original; in fact, it was light and floral in a way that felt untethered. Beautiful bottle though.
25th June, 2020
I adore this fragrance! One of my absolute favourites, and not easy to find a bottle of it nowadays either unfortunately, but so worth it!

This is the freshest outdoorsey scent there is! It's the smell of misty dew in the coastal mountain boreal forest early in the morning, in late Spring... I don't know how they managed to capture or recreate that great foresty-fresh, invigorating fragrance, but they did, and I thank them for it.
03rd May, 2020
Much lighter than I thought it would be, this comes off as a smooth, clean vetiver scent.

Wife said it reminds her of MJ Daisy that she wears. I kinda agree, it is a bit feminine which is odd considering the name and bottle. I do get some woody notes but only lightly. Daisy has violet leaves which other reviewers say they can smell in Rocky Mountain Wood.

I only get average projection but lasts all workday.
12th October, 2018
He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood, right?

Wrong! This smells more floral than anything. I do pick up the white pepper in the opening, which I don't mind, but this smells much more like She "would" than like He "wood." It is more feminine than Feminite du Bois by Serge Lutens which has a spicy aspect that I like.

I will say that this fragrance does not smell bad. It actually smells nice. I just don't know if I could wear it at work, or for a full day.

Perhaps a wear around the house on a Saturday clean up day to see if it the listed vetiver, cedar wood, incense or musk develop much.
15th September, 2018
Novelty idea. What sounds more manly than 'Rocky Mountain Wood?' Good Question. So there's the presentation.
The actual scent: WOOD;VIOLET. Lots of each. It's interesting, sort of pleasant but maybe its just not my style as its quite feminine to me, despite the name.
It projects and it lasts. Probably best suited for some sort of outdoor event on a warm spring day.. maybe a wedding in the woods?
10th February, 2018
Meh. All pencil shavings no pencil. Longevity below average.
10th January, 2018

Add your review of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

Shop for He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood products online

Shop for He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

There are no member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood yet. Why not be the first?