Frutti Paradisi
by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

Frutti Paradisi information

HouseAbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

About Frutti Paradisi

Frutti Paradisi is a shared / unisex perfume by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo.

Reviews of Frutti Paradisi

Frutti Paradisi La Via Del Profumo:

Wow. Unique.

Describing it's persona: Tropical, warm, humid and quiet mysterious.

I imagine this on a beautiful, incredibly sexy, with hot and tanned smooth skin, peruvian girl or woman.

Got this as a free sample on my last order from Dubrana (he has a free sample policy and always adds something to your parcel when you order).

What he doesn't mention about this perfume on his website is the smoke aspect of it. This is tropical fruit'ish: mangoish, bananaish et al created by blending flowers and vanilla - smoke and something I coulden't really understand But after reading on his site I think it's the blackcurrant giving some sort of 'petrol' or oil vibe. The 'petrol' part is hard to describe: it's oily, it's a bit futuristic.. Perhaps, apolcatyptic.

Close to skin, decent logevity.

A very unique scent,

You will not regret trying this one,

Spray wisely.

12th November, 2016
Frutti Paradisi starts with a juicy, sugary, pulpy apricot note- osmanthus!- tinged with a leather nuance (the opening of this fragrance reminds me of Cuir Ottoman), slightly smoky, astringent and gently rough to the nostrils. The fruity theme enriches in lactonic notes- I guess some white flowers are here to reinforce osmanthus- leaning towards ripe peaches and maybe mango. Some oily notes make an appearance at a certain point, slightly disturbing, and I can't say if it's a facet of some ingredient or it's an off note due to some spoiling of the sample. At any rate, this is the only jarring thing I perceive in the whole fragrance, and it doesn't last (too) long. The drydown is a suave, smooth, sugary resinous vanilla, still drenched in fruit juices and smoke.
On the whole, FP has a lot to say in some fields of perfumery: it's a fruity fragrance light years away from the mainstream themes and definitely unisex, and it's, in my opinion, the best rendition of osmathus in a fragrance.
21st June, 2015
Frutti Paradisi strikes me by soon for its weird "roasted" liquorous (vaguely hesperidic) vanillic side absolutely warm, lacteous and surprisingly smokey. This "toasted" creamy platform is the olfactory "basement" over which keep faring several floral and fruity notes highly enriching the mixture. The lacteous platform, beyond its animalic smokiness (which is not an ashtray "steamy smoke" but a sort of pipe tobacco flavour) performs a sort of fruity banana undertone which seems creamy as a sort of exotic milkshake. The floral patterns swirl over this exotic base also them seeming sort of exotic undiscerned floral spicy luxuriant elements from tropical paradises of the far oceanic highlands (frankly I can't discern neither jasmine not osmanthus in particular). The aroma is sensual and warm, almost yummy, sultry and exotic for sure. I suppose seasoned woods provide the pipe tobacco vibe while the blackcurrant enhances creamy fruitiness and velvet. May be hints of tobacco and animalic elements (honey, castoreum) are included in the recipe and I wonder if not listed tropical fruits as mango, pineapple or papaya take part to ceremony. On the right female skin Frutti Paradisi could really play an hellish irresistible erotic game. Another highly recommended genuine bewitchment from the wizard Mr. Dominique Dubrana.
10th August, 2014 (last edited: 20th August, 2014)
Fruits seen by a floral spectrum

Fruitti paradisi surprised me while wearing it on skin because i looked at the notes and they don't match at all with my impressions! On me it's more floral than fruity, or maybe more on the fruitty espectrum of florals. I thought it had frangipani and ylang-ylang, because the opening has that banana riped aroma of ylang ylang and what comes next has that fruity touch of frangipani flowers. And then, the most intriguing thing is a distant but still clear animalic aspect, something that makes me think of fish maybe, of fish's oil. It gives it a slightly naughty aura for me. After that it becomes a skin scent on me, with an aroma that makes me think of vanilla's pods after you remove the seeds. I know it has very high quality floral, there is something round, smooth on it that synthetic florals cannot fully reproduce. Then only thing that i just wished was the vanilla pods impression more strong at the base. Very good one!

Pros: Rich floral-fruity aroma
Cons: It could be more strong at the base"

04th August, 2013
Frutti Paradisi

This one is a little abstract. It is centred on Osmanthus flower with jasmine, vanilla, blackcurrant. Profumo writes that it can smell different every day and I can see what he means because this is an impressionistic perfume (unlike others of his where I can relate the ingredients very directly to the smell/intended effect). Green fresh aspects of citrus with some indolic qualities from the florals combine to create illusions of tropical fruits. I can get the sweet aspect of pineapple, the fresh/deep combination of mango, something of the floral quality of pawpaw. The vanilla provides softness, jasmine and blackcurrant the organic, vegetal, even almost-animalic quality and the osmanthus a general vegetal, fruity floral flavour tying it all together. It is not overly sweet, has a subdued freshness and a very unusual natural accord. There is a light feeling of resinous wood underneath and maybe a drop of cocoa too (or maybe that is part of the osmanthus?).

If this perfume starts with a little emulsion, it burns away into clarity. I prefer it when the osmanthus drops away leaving the blackcurrant more vivid. It is lucid and drinkable, quiet and yet present, slightly acidic in a very friendly way, a tiny touch warmly urinous. I could imagine this smelling very sexy on a woman in a warm climate....

Frutti Paradisi does not possess a big colourful fruitiness like the synthetic fruity perfumes but rather pastel shades, and because of the abstraction I lose these somewhat as I deconstruct.

Projection is low and longevity medium. I find the base quite interesting and beautiful though I need to sniff from very close to get the detail. It is not something I would feel moved to wear myself, but it may just hit the spot for some.
16th June, 2009

Add your review of Frutti Paradisi

Shop for Frutti Paradisi products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Frutti Paradisi

There are no member images of Frutti Paradisi yet. Why not be the first?