Si Lolita (2009)

PerfumerChristine Nagel
PerfumerBenoist Lapouza
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Si Lolita

Si Lolita is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Benoist Lapouza and Christine Nagel

Si Lolita fragrance notes

Reviews of Si Lolita

I tried the EDT.

It's a slightly peppery woody floral. All nice and lovely, and I enjoy the peppery top notes as they certainly have their charm, but somehow Si Lolita feels a bit flat on my skin. I'm glad I tried it and I'm okay to pass on it. If I had a bottle, it is definitely nice enough to keep, but overall I'm glad I bought a sample and not a bottle.
22nd June, 2021
Si Lolita opens with a hint of citrus then soon evolves to the unusual heart: gently spicied pepper, warm elemi and amber, sweet tonka bean, powdery heliotrope and other flowers mellow together. It smells like a tender sweetness envelopped by powdery flour, with a right amount of delicate pepper to give a kick. It's soft, but the composition is unusual and memorizing. Towards the drydown, I also get a discret hint of patchouli besides the heart note.

The sillage is very close on me and I really have to stick my nose to the wrist after 4 hours if I ever want to trace it again, which is unfortunate for me with an EDP.
29th December, 2018
First comes Iso E Super, the pencil shavings with a hint of eucalyptus. Then I was reminded of Worth's Courtesan minus the pineapple, whatever it is it's something that I am a little anosmic to, and pepper. My review is therefore unreliable but I guess it's mean't to amplify skin scent, as in Molecule 1. Little flower particles appear after thirty minutes on skin.
I also wondered how literal the naming is, i.e. Is this to suggest that of a wildly manipulative pubescent girl, or just a play on the perfume label, which is, in turn, suggested by the Vladimir Nabokov book. This is getting a bit scholarly, so suffice to say it's probably the scent of the market place, rows of aubergine, carrots, peppers, zucchini with flower attached and a few lisianthus, immortelle baskets as you exit towards the hotel.
08th January, 2018
I love the peppery goodness of this perfume. It's got pink peppercorn, elemi,and I'm pretty sure there is a chili pepper note as well. Probably lots of other peppers,too, maybe green? At any rate, it's a pepper lover's daily scent: for all the pepper, Si Lolita is quite light and sheer. The florals are soft and subdued, there's some mild spice like a very quiet cinnamon, and the base is fairly generic woods and musk. The opening is the best part, as it can really wake me up in the morning! Lasts several hours, decent sillage.
08th April, 2016
I gave this one away. It was all pink peppercorn and then morphed into nothing I could identify. Little sillage; on and gone. I didn't hate it, but didn't like it either. On me, a blah, nebulous scent. The bottle is darling and the polka dot ribbon very sassy.
13th June, 2015
Salutation.

This is a feminine mix inspired by a the moon and a woman who bewitches you with her spirit and makes you think she is yours and then slips away leaving behined only her trace of perfume.it has new intensity,both deep and magnetic in a subtle way.the fragrance dresses up in a bottle with lines,inspired by the intimate ambience of the boudoir.its wake is an infinitely sensuous caress that awakens the senses,its allure is enticing,its olfactory signature is rhytmic,elegant and unique.Attractively Sweet, Seriously Seductive and Intriguingly Voluptuous just like you!

The head note is enriched with an accord of amber,the base note with an accord of distinguished patchouli and ultra feminine vanilla touch.the result is masterfully woven into a single,magnetizing harmony of luxurious elegance that surrendering yourself to its temptation is akin to reaching erotic zenith.this is the sort of fragrance you would wear for the autumn/winter time as it has certain warmness and sweetness to it.if you are looking for a irresistible and rich oriental with subtle hint of vanilla to seduce, you just can't go wrong with this lovely fragrance.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?+6 hours on my skin.

21st April, 2015

Add your review of Si Lolita

Shop for Si Lolita products online

Shop for Si Lolita at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Si Lolita

There are no member images of Si Lolita yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]