Back to Black, aphrodisiac (2009)
by By Kilian

Back to Black, aphrodisiac information

Year of Launch2009

HouseBy Kilian
PerfumerCalice Asancheyev-Becker

About Back to Black, aphrodisiac

Back to Black, aphrodisiac is a shared / unisex perfume by By Kilian. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Calice Asancheyev-Becker

Back to Black, aphrodisiac fragrance notes

Reviews of Back to Black, aphrodisiac

Back to Black is a sweet honey tobacco scent. I don't know if I get everything that's in the notes list. I mostly get honey, tobacco, cherry, and tonka. It's a bit powdery and insubstantial, would be much more enjoyable if it had gone a bit richer and deeper with the honey and cherry.

In the world on honeyed tobacco scents there's this, Mugler's Pure Havane and Xerjoff Naxos. I haven't tried Naxos yet. The scent of B2B itself I think is a bit better than Mugler's Pure Havane, but the performance is worse. When you consider that Pure Havane is about a tenth of the price the comparison is a no-brainer. But, my rating stands on the basis of the scent alone. Back to Black is still pretty nice in that regard.
15th February, 2020
A sad, unfinished-feeling powdery thing. Insultingly priced, though it would be insultingly priced even if it were good.
18th September, 2019
Honey and tobacco with a pleasant touch of raspberry. Yum! I think this was one of my first loves with niche fragrances and it was so intriguing. The performance was good as well.

This is something for us that likes sweet fragrances. I would wear this mostly in the colder nights. Perfectly suitable for special occasions.
14th August, 2019
Sweet honey powder. That just about sums up b2b. Devoid of any class or sophistication. A bit of a synthetic mess.
25th May, 2019
Smells like manuka honey, which is a little off putting if truth be told ..I'm not a big fan of the smell of honey, but I can tolerate it in a measured dose, this however is overkill for me. If the almond vibe was a little more amped I'd probably have given it a enthusiastic thumbs up. If you like the smell of golden Virginia rolling tobbaco on steroids and find dark rich honey a lovely smell then this is the one for you. My girlfriend didn't like this at all and said I stink of rolling tobbaco, I tried to be more positive about it but in the end I had to agree with her.
20th November, 2018
sexy as hell
SEXY AS HELL

Women love it... Men love it.. Everyone loves it.

Put this one on and love yourself.
02nd November, 2018

Add your review of Back to Black, aphrodisiac

Shop for Back to Black, aphrodisiac products online

Shop for Back to Black, aphrodisiac at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Back to Black, aphrodisiac

There are no member images of Back to Black, aphrodisiac yet. Why not be the first?