Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria (2010)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria information

Year of Launch2010

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria

Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2010

Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria

rbaker Show all reviews
The bergamot is great - fresh, lemony and truly refreshing, lovely!
It is, however short lived, as is expected from the citrus-based opening of such a Cologne.

The drydown sets out by developing an agreeable ginger note, which is followed by rather nonspecific renderings of white floral and fruity notes, with an equally nonspecific woodsiness in the background- not much cedar on me.

The base sports a vetiver that is quite perfunctory, as is a benzoin that raises its diminutive head at times. All this is likes together by some white musks.

I get soft sillage, limited projection that is poor after the top note, and an overall longevity of four hours on my skin.

A summer scent of the usual ilk this house is known for, with bright top notes that are crafted well, but dragged down by being overly generic and performing abysmally otherwise. Overall 2.75/5.
30th December, 2019
Initial blast made me think of a lime popsicle but not in bad way.
After a bit it cools down you get to appreciate it develop into something more mature/sophisticated, which contrasts the playful top notes surprisingly well.

It gives off sort of a coconut/suntan lotion vibe that this house seems uses as the dna for most of the fragrances in this line.

Smells like old money on a beach somewhere in the Mediterranean
26th November, 2019
Wonderful fizzy/effervescent citric intro, one of the best I've experienced! The intro was truly spectacular for this novice nose.

However, projection was extremely poor - especially for an EDT at this price point. Longevity, as a skin scent, was average. I could smell faint wafts throughout the day.

There wasn't much progression throughout the life of this ADP, so if that's important to you try to sample first. I love the character, so the linear feel to this one was acceptable, today. Though that aspect may make for less use over time.

In my opinion, not full bottle worthy at any retail price I've seen. A good deal on a partial with box & cap? It would have to be a real good deal.
10th September, 2019
Excellent citric opening, as you would expect. The key questions are: does it last, does it develop in any interesting way? The answer: not really. It's one of those where more longevity is needed to give the rest of the notes a proper run-out. I get ginger and some of the other listed notes, but it's fleeting. Perhaps with more generous application? That's for another day.
27th April, 2019
Gorgeous!!! Summer in a bottle. Longevity is awful otherwise I would own a bottle!!
15th July, 2018
Very light, refreshing lemon citrus in the opening mixed with floral notes for a very clean and unisex effect. The florals continue into the drydown mixed with a soft musk, making this lean more feminine to me. In the final phase, I get mostly soft musk and vetiver which is pretty nice and not as feminine.

Performance is interesting as the projection is below average during the entire development but I actually got all workday longevity. I sprayed on my clothes and that seemed to help a lot.
13th July, 2018

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria products online

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Blu Mediterraneo : Bergamotto di Calabria