Kanøn Norwegian Wood (2010)
by Kanon

Kanøn Norwegian Wood information

Year of Launch2010

HouseKanon

About Kanøn Norwegian Wood

Kanøn Norwegian Wood is a masculine fragrance by Kanon. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Kanøn Norwegian Wood

How amazing that I can find a bargain of a scent like Kanøn Norwegian Wood that smells so satisfying and worth every cent that I paid!

Kanøn Norwegian Wood is pleasant to wear, a smooth sensation with these notes:
[Head]: Anise, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit
[Heart]: Jasmine, Lavender, Incense, Woody Notes
[Base]: Musk, Haitian Vetiver, Cedar, Vanilla, Sandalwood

It is a creamy, woody, and sweet fragrance with a nice flourish of anise spice and jasmine floral note, with a moderate amount of vetiver in there adding a warm green mossy touch. Musk and sandalwood are the foundational elements holding Kanøn Norwegian Wood together, both which inject a masculine edge to this suprisingly enjoyable scent.
10th August, 2018
Sweet sandalwood galore

Thinking of Norway brings to my mind vast expanses of coniferous trees that extend far towards the horizon. The pine, fir, spruce and juniper scents filling the air, but NOOOOOOOOO, with Norwegian Wood I get sandalwood.. Sandalwood grows mainly in India, doesn't it? Why isn't it called Indian Wood instead?

Because Kanøn is suppossed to "sound" scandinavian? (it is made in America, so it is as scandinavian as Häagen-Dazs for crying out loud). At any rate, I was looking for a coniferous type of scent to find out it is a very, very sweet sandalwood scent.

The opening is slightly citric that turns woody almost immediately. Unequivocally sandalwood and this is the best part of the fragrance, but soon it goes too sweet for my taste. Vanilla is present by the bushels, but it is not mentioned in the pyramid. Starts very masculine, but I am not that sure about the drydown.

I cannot rate this perfume too high, its name is deceptive IMO and it is too sweet. I like it better than Kanøn by Kanøn, but way behind Agarwood by Kanøn

Pros: Masculine opening, cheap, pleasant
Cons: Poor sillage and longevity

17th June, 2013
For the price ($7.00 at marshallls), this is not bad at all. It starts out with light wood scent that reminds me of pencil shavings from a pencil sharpner. It eventually turns to a light vanilla smell which is very faint. The projection and longevity are weak. This is more of a summer scent.

For the price, you can't go wrong checking this out!
26th November, 2012
7 bucks at TJ Maxx...

Best 7 bucks I ever spent - other than that one time in Jamaica.

Nutmeg and Vanilla with a bit of musk. It makes the wife cough, but I draw compliments every time it leaves the house with me. Very versatile, and with the fall approaching, i can see this one getting some evening wear around fire pits and outdoor parites that involve beer and steak.

Great patio scent that I will always have on hand until my demise.
12th October, 2012
Tony T Show all reviews
i wore it to work today and i did not notice it. very faint light vanilla mixed with light woods. great for a teenager but not for a 30 year old with fragrance expierence.
09th October, 2012
Don't laugh at me. This just became my first blind buy (and this is my first review). I was looking for something light to wear at work. Additionally, strong fragrances don't play nice with my wife, triggering headaches for her. From the reviews, KNW seemed to fit the bill.

I have to say I like it. It's a little sweet and citrusy initially, but in a short time it mellows into a nice woody vanilla scent that's perfect for work. It's pretty much a skin scent, it seems. I'm figuring that it's not going to last all day on me, but I can live with that. I can always reapply, right?

For $7 at TJ Maxx, what's not to like?
21st September, 2012 (last edited: 25th September, 2012)

Add your review of Kanøn Norwegian Wood

Shop for Kanøn Norwegian Wood products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Kanøn Norwegian Wood

There are no member images of Kanøn Norwegian Wood yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]