Vetyverio Eau de Toilette (2010)
by Diptyque

Vetyverio Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2010

HouseDiptyque
PerfumerFabrice Pellegrin
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Vetyverio Eau de Toilette

Vetyverio Eau de Toilette is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin

Vetyverio Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Vetyverio Eau de Toilette

I’m one of those people who dislikes vetiver a lot; I find it too masculine. But Dyptique always does well in making me appreciate fragrances in which notes I dislike are central. Very special fragrance, I’ve never smelled anything similar before. It’s fresh and spicy. There’s also something sweet in it. Well. Not sweet like sugar. Sweet like a young woman.
30th May, 2020
This has potential, but has a strange dry down. The opening is gorgeous, love the green, earthy, dirty vetiver. Not commercial at all, and not common. Then as it dries, I pick up some citrus, musk, and a heavy metallic smell. Note the citrus is atypical though, it's very dull and more of like an orange and lemon zest than the juice of the fruit itself. The dry down actually reminds me of the opening of Creed Silver Mountain Water. That's not a good thing though, not for this fragrance. It takes a turn for the worst, and I'm hoping the amazing opening can be redeeming in the parfum version which I plan to try soon.
27th August, 2019
Entirely unsatisfactory as a vetiver centric fragrance as well as a scent. The vetiver somewhat hardly noticeable, generic fruity shampoo middle, boring cedar base and shockingly weak performance overall.
03rd December, 2018
I very much enjoy this fresh, complex, and airily romantic scent. Unfortunately its longevity on my skin is far too short. If it had more staying power and slightly more sillage, I would purchase it without a qualm. But I fear I'd use up the entire bottle extremely quickly and, given the price point, the purchase doesn't quite make sense for me. That said, if I were wealthier, I would buy it without a qualm and splash it on 5-10 times/day! [Okay, I'm exaggerating. :) But you get the point.]
18th January, 2016
Nice! Starts out as a citrus style vetiver. The peach and carrot seems to kick in a few minutes later. The greeness kicks in during the midnotes and the drydown gives you a green and light musk combo. Not an earthy vetiver, so most people will enjoy this one. Unisex, but I think the ladies will enjoy it more. Summer gem. Longevity could be better though. Diptyque should stop messing around and make all their fragrances EDP.
22nd April, 2015
I am not much for writing reviews, as I consider myself a novice. But I just sampled Diptyque Vetyverio and I am very impressed. I love Vetivers and normally enjoy an "in your face" dose of it. This vetiver is delicate and refined. I get the citrus right away, but the vetiver itself lightly wafts through it all. I get a bit of smoke or perhaps it is the salt that other reviews have mentioned. I can't stop sniffing my wrist- always a good sign!

This is the perfect vetiver for a woman who doesn't want her fragrance to shout. Sillage is average. If longevity was not so abysmal, it would be one of my favorite vetivers.
14th August, 2014 (last edited: 30th May, 2017)

Add your review of Vetyverio Eau de Toilette

Shop for Vetyverio Eau de Toilette products online

Shop for Vetyverio Eau de Toilette at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Vetyverio Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Vetyverio Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?