Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette (2010)
by Chanel

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2010

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette

I don’t understand the love for this.

Some call it “safe”, but it’s banal, uninspired. It has fuzzy-scratchy synthetic ingredients in spades...not my idea of “pleasant.”

The edp makes marked improvements - sort of a focus-group-in-a-bottle. I can see the appeal in the edp (have not tried the parfum). In 20 years, if you were looking for a fragrance to exemplify 2010’s perfumery, Bleu edp might serve.

But the edt? Blech. How this made it to market is beyond me. I don’t even get the usual 10 minutes of “hmmm, interesting” top notes usually loaded into designer fragrances to hook the bros at the fragrance counter. This is bad from top to bottom.
12th February, 2020
Smells to me like the fragrance equivalent of a blue plaid flannel shirt.
06th October, 2019
Classy, sophisticated, pleasantly understated with good depth. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this, but today I walked outside briefly in very light rain and it caused the scent to come to life in a marvelous way. (I applied 4 sprays 8 hours earlier) This is also my go-to golfing frag.
10th July, 2019
Admittedly, there are worse things in this world than Bleu de Chanel, but even in 2010, it seemed more than a little uninspiring. An inoffensive, middle-of-the-road release that does nothing in particular especially well.
06th May, 2019
to me, this is the quasi-aquatic of the Allure line...has that overall vibe and semi- chemical sharp/freshness of everything I've smelled in the Allure line up...very safe...very pleasant...very fresh...absolutely inoffensive and perfect for the office...actually, one of the few scents that someone at the office actually complimented me on...more like a giant accord that just slowly hangs around...i don't find much of a change from the beginning to end..catch bits and pieces of spice and citrus in an enclosure similar to Creed's aquatics...that same fresh ozony feel...a little peppermint from time to time...nice to have around when you want to put something on but want to be nonchalant about it...
09th March, 2019
Generic, boring, safe. Fine if you're a teenager, supposing you grow out of it.
18th February, 2019 (last edited: 26th February, 2019)

Add your review of Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette