Laguna Maravilla (2010)

HouseSalvador Dali
PerfumerMark Buxton
Parent CompanyCofinluxe

About Laguna Maravilla

Laguna Maravilla is a feminine perfume by Salvador Dali. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mark Buxton

Reviews of Laguna Maravilla

I'm in lust - this is the aquatic oriental I've been searching for - now I have a big bottle, I'm not letting go.

Beautifully gentle bursts of citrus & lily combine seamlessly with subtle vanilla, sandalwood and amber- and settles with the sandalwood, on my skin, anyway - there's no overwhelming top note here to my nose, they meld together deliciously with no one note competing for top place. And the result is light, fresh, clean, warm and comforting. I can visualise a beautiful blue deserted lagoon here and long warm swims in an everlasting holiday....
09th August, 2012
CoL Show all reviews
Just got this through from my friends at Cofinluxe! Boy am I glad Mark Buxton reprised his role for this scent as it's magical! To me, the bottles tell all. The original bottle is opaque and the new (edt) is crystal clear and the same goes for the fragrances. The new Laguna Maravilla is more transparent than its predecessor. The top starts out clearer, more transparent slightly more citric but not in a sharp or acidic way. Working its way through to the mid and basenotes notes, the fragrance is almost indistinguishable from the original, just a little clearer. Again it has an oriental/aquatic feel to it as if it should be worn in hazy summer evenings.

Adorable fragrance, very well composed and thankfully not just an excuse to make a flanker to sell off of the Laguna name. As with Laguna, Maravilla to my nose can easily be worn by either gender. If I were to compare it to any other fragrance I would say Herrera Aqua and that's marketed as a male fragrance.
15th July, 2010

Add your review of Laguna Maravilla

Shop for Laguna Maravilla products online

Shop for Laguna Maravilla at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Laguna Maravilla

There are no member images of Laguna Maravilla yet. Why not be the first?