Shanaan (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseMicallef
PerfumerJean-Claude Astier

About Shanaan

Shanaan is a shared / unisex perfume by Micallef. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Astier

Reviews of Shanaan

drseid Show all reviews
Very nice incense scent by Micallef here. I get the cedar note early on, quickly mixing with a nice dominant frankincense note with patchouli in a supporting role. This is a nice versatile scent that I could see working year-round just about in any situation. It stays pretty close to the skin, so if you are looking for a sillage monster, look elsewhere. My only minor gripe is that for an eau de parfum, it has just average longevity on my skin (which tends to be very scent friendly, longevity-wise as a general rule). Still, I can easily recommend Shanaan to incense and cedar lovers; Micallef has another 3.5 star out of 5 winner here.
21st October, 2011 (last edited: 27th December, 2012)
Amazingly smoky and authentic incense smell. The opening is bright and crisp with cedar and citrus, but almost immediately settles into a long lasting, awesome frankincense. Maybe there is a touch of vanilla/labdanum rounding things out...incense just so dominant. Top notch ingredients. Do I want to go around smelling like this? Not so sure. I like it nonetheless.
02nd July, 2011

Add your review of Shanaan

Shop for Shanaan products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Shanaan

There are no member images of Shanaan yet. Why not be the first?