Oolang Infini (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseAtelier Cologne
PerfumerJerome Epinette

About Oolang Infini

Oolang Infini is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jerome Epinette

Oolang Infini fragrance notes

Reviews of Oolang Infini

Always surprised how many people cant smell this, I adore it, find it suitably tenacious, all day freshness, hours after spraying I will catch a whiff and it is still as crisp and refreshing as on applying. Pure as driven snow, cool, calm, zen... spray a little on your clothes or hair too, I must say I find the tea smoky oolang note very subtle and the woods are played down massively to allow the icy coolness of the perfume to continue, it almost feels linear not changing terribly much from start to finish.
11th October, 2020
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening combines a neroli blast with a white floral bunch - mainly freesia and muguet on me - and is soon flowed by the development of a restrained jasmine in the drydown.

The tea impression develops soon after that. I do not get much Oolong tea in this, more a thin Ceylonese Uva that never becomes really prominent.

The base adds a nonspecific woodsy undertone, above with an aroma of white musks developed that takes the centre stage towards the end.

I get weak sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Not unpleasant as a whole and not without originality in its design, but overall to thinned and too generic at times to convince. 2.75/5.
21st August, 2019
A smoky opening, some dry tea and sweet notes that reminds me of immortelle, although I don't see it mentioned in the notes. What I get now remains unchanged for the next hours, which is pretty much sweet smoke that is having a warm aura around it. The projection drops to a skin scent level within half an hour, so it's a very soft and warm scent.
04th October, 2018
bisby Show all reviews
A little bit of soapy floral, no tea that I could detect, very subtle scent and very little projection on me. About 20 minutes later, poof gone like a nice cup of tea.
11th July, 2018
Women in the Garden by Claude Monet 1866
24th May, 2018
Very soft floral opening. I do get some tea but it's more in the background. Becomes more woody and musky (but still clean) in the drydown, moving it back towards the masculine side. However, the jasmine is still there making it very pleasant and soft.

I will vote that it is just slightly more feminine but just barely. Men can wear this without an issue.

Projection is average but has good longevity.

04th February, 2018

Add your review of Oolang Infini

Shop for Oolang Infini products online

Shop for Oolang Infini at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Oolang Infini

There are no member images of Oolang Infini yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Oolang Infini