Orange Sanguine (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseAtelier Cologne
PerfumerRalf Schwieger

About Orange Sanguine

Orange Sanguine is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ralf Schwieger

Orange Sanguine fragrance notes

Reviews of Orange Sanguine

I love this fragrance. The citrus opening is so fresh––it really does smell like fresh-squeezed orange juice. I find myself spraying multiple times per day to experience the top notes again. An instant mood-brightener, especially in spring and summer.
13th July, 2020
A light orange scent, a bit green. Very pleasant, very light. Orange juice-y and sunny. Behaves like a cologne. My hand cream overpowers it - note to myself to be careful with other scented products when wearing something so light.
Orange and orange juice lovers should try it - it's a very good and naturally smelling orange (juice).
06th April, 2020
This scent is everything it promises: orange, orange and more orange. In a very clean manner.

It takes hours for the orange scents to wear off, so if you are into smelling like you have spilled half a gallon of orange juice all over yourself during breakfast, then look no further.

Not for me though.
08th December, 2019
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening blast with its bitter orange, mandarin and hints of pink grapefruit is nice - quite well done and, whilst not ultra-refreshing, bright and cheery.

The drydown jasmine, geranium and touches of oleander; and the orange note lingers on too. After a while it changes to an orange zest oil aroma,m that is quite aromatic and quite pleasing.

The base adds a somewhat nonspecific woodsy undertone to the mix.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin. Whilst the fresh citrus top notes are gone after a couple of hours, the heart notes last considerably longer.

A pleasant summer scent whose ingredients are not particularly exciting, but it is blended well and more that just an ephemeral citrus-centred creation. 3.25/5.
17th September, 2019
Sunday morning, breakfast juice. The top is perfection in citrus. Sweet and sour and real smelling... The citrus lingers on and on. Some black pepper begins to add a pop of heat.

The florals aren't strong. They stay close on the skin. OS is all about the citrus... Vague wood later. I detect no Tonka whatsoever. OS fades within three hours for me. It began well. It was promising. Then it fell away. I give it a thumbs up, for the top notes.
02nd May, 2019
Orange Sanguine is more a jasmine and geranium fragrance that covers the citrus opening. There is a little bit of pepper in there and some light woods in the background that give it a more unisex appeal. It's enjoyable as it is and I would recommend this more for people looking for florals like jasmine, lily of the valley, and geranium.
23rd January, 2019

Add your review of Orange Sanguine

Shop for Orange Sanguine products online

Shop for Orange Sanguine at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Orange Sanguine

There are no member images of Orange Sanguine yet. Why not be the first?