Laugh With Me Lee Lee (2009)
by Benefit

Laugh With Me Lee Lee information

Year of Launch2009

HouseBenefit
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Laugh With Me Lee Lee

Laugh With Me Lee Lee is a feminine perfume by Benefit. The scent was launched in 2009

Laugh With Me Lee Lee fragrance notes

Reviews of Laugh With Me Lee Lee

There is one review of Laugh With Me Lee Lee.
Many people here in Australia constantly rave about these quaint yet inexpensive fragrances by Benefit. The truth is they're cute, girly and interesting - far from being cheap and repulsive, and they're best sellers, particularly here on my side of the world.

Laugh with me Lee Lee is a delicate woody floral with smooth fruity undertones. The scent tends to be quite lush and very pretty on the skin with the melon providing a slight watery-ness that goes down a treat.

The overall composition is rather pale and inoffensive, being a very quiet and light-hearted fragrance. Towards the heart, especially with the immergence of the jasmine and lily, Laugh with me Lee Lee becomes quite buttery and smooth, with the sandalwood enveloping the floral notes.

Many say that this is a lovely Summer scent, however I find that this fragrance could wear well all year round. I'm a huge fan of the packaging. The quaint, little ceramic bottles, shaped like cocktail shakers are absolutely adorable. I find the whole concept endearing.

The lasting strength is unfortunately the only let-down. I wanted the playfulness of this scent to last just that little bit longer.

05th October, 2011

Add your review of Laugh With Me Lee Lee

Shop for Laugh With Me Lee Lee products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Laugh With Me Lee Lee

There are no member images of Laugh With Me Lee Lee yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]