So Hooked on Carmella (2010)
by Benefit

So Hooked on Carmella information

Year of Launch2010

HouseBenefit
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About So Hooked on Carmella

So Hooked on Carmella is a feminine perfume by Benefit. The scent was launched in 2010

So Hooked on Carmella fragrance notes

Reviews of So Hooked on Carmella

Carmella is a creamy white floral, buttery vanilla, with a primal green jungleish tinge. I love it.
27th August, 2012
Whoa! As Hester suggested, this IS a big girl! I experience it as both off-putting and fantastic at the same time, and I have to give it credit just for that. With my chemistry it's a longevity monster - just TRY to get it to go away - and depending on how much time has elapsed when I sniff it, I get a resemblance to the florals of Gucci Rush, the vanilla/mega black pepper effect of Diptyque's Eau Duelle, and/or the awesome caramel drydown note of Dior Addict. I think if I over-applied it I would die.
06th February, 2012
While I would not have chosen this for myself, not ever, I really do enjoy wearing it a lot on those 'no intellectual, difficult fragrances today, thanks' days. Although if you find strong fragrances challenging per se, this could be a difficult perfume for you, because Carmella is a BIG GIRL. Topnotes read as almost meloney to me (I know! Horrors! But somehow not), then we almost totally skip the middle notes, to my nose anyway, and move into a sweeeeet lightly floral vanilla, almost boozy, definitely luscious. I don't really get the sandalwood, some amber does read true.
The trashier younger cousin of L'Artisan's Vanilia, and a real compliment extractor. And how about that stunning bottle - if you love patterned paper, you should buy it for the bottle alone.
01st June, 2011

Add your review of So Hooked on Carmella

Shop for So Hooked on Carmella products online

Search on ebay

Member images of So Hooked on Carmella

There are no member images of So Hooked on Carmella yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]