Oud For Highness 75 (2010)
by Krigler

Oud For Highness 75 information

Year of Launch2010

HouseKrigler

About Oud For Highness 75

Oud For Highness 75 is a masculine fragrance by Krigler. The scent was launched in 2010

Oud For Highness 75 fragrance notes

Reviews of Oud For Highness 75

A few moments of nice, realistic oud - smooth and rubbery and burnt - quickly washed over by saffron and rose. There's a fecundity that suggests a fancy real oud, but it's very much buried under the saffron.

Hours in, the smell gets more green as the saffron and rose slowly fade into juniper berry, leaving the smell of a slightly musky forest.

When we're talking about expensive luxury ouds, I really want a top-quality natural oud smell to be upfront, and while the topnotes suggest that there's probably one in there, I can't imagine paying $700 for what's basically a saffron perfume. So, while I'm giving this a thumbs-up based on the smell alone, I wouldn't actually recommend it.
02nd September, 2020
Larr7 Show all reviews
I just got my sample of Oud for Highness today! It is a Good Scent, but I would Probably Not Purchase This. I have Royal Oud by Creed and like that scent much better. I don't think there is a Perfume House Better than Creed!!!
20th July, 2015
The samples from Krigler arrived, oh the joy! Like Christmas in July.

Yes, it's everything I expected and more, and the other reviewers are bang on.

But, to me, it smells like Dove soap.

It opened with a little wave of beautiful oud, charming and sweetly woody-resinous. Once that pleasant, "Hello! I'm your well-mannered host on this trip, Mr. Oud," was over, the real refinement emerged. Everything was so perfectly balanced it was hard to distinguish the supporting sandalwood from the sweet honeyed saffron from the ambered oud. Perfect, beautiful synergy that was nearly linear after the initial introduction had been made.

But, to me, it smells like Dove soap.

The projection was impeccable. Everyone entering my personal space thought it lovely, and just enough projected into my social space to intrigue. The room was not filled with its vapour, and no noses were assaulted during this test run. Wonderful!

But, to me, it smells like Dove soap.

Longevity was about six hours, with a slow fade to skin level, where it maintained its balance perfectly. Great stuff.

But, to me, it smells like Dove soap. Really, really nice Dove soap. Dove soap for a king. Dove soap made with love. But still Dove soap.

Sigh.

I give it a thumbs up for itself being itself, but I shall never own it

========
Another try. OMG, this is the most lovely Dove soap I've ever worn! Except it isn't Dove soap at all, and doesn't remind me of soap, really...it's so warm and refined, soothing and calming, just like showering with Dove soap. Subtly sweetened wood and hints of a flower that isn't, tempered by the elegant bittersweet aroma of saffron, it's altogether admirably balanced. It won't satisfy those craving a semi-mystical oud experience, but has a poised dignity that soothes.
18th July, 2012 (last edited: 11th August, 2012)
NevilleM Show all reviews
My favourite perfume.
Very linear. Very expensive.
There's no other Oud I've yet found comes close.
Not sure if it's the honey or the amber that makes it so wonderful.
22nd May, 2012
The highest quality ingredients; masterfully balanced; impeccably designed. A wonderfully powerful fragrance that reeks of royalty.
31st August, 2011
The best oud fragrance available! Better than Killian's or Tom Ford. I wore this and I couldn't stop smelling myself all day. Great longevity, and great sillage.
18th May, 2011

Add your review of Oud For Highness 75

Shop for Oud For Highness 75 products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Oud For Highness 75

There are no member images of Oud For Highness 75 yet. Why not be the first?