Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (2010)
by Gucci

Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme information

Year of Launch2010

HouseGucci
SupplierGivaudan
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme

Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2010

Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme

Similar to other sport flankers with it's sour, green, fresh citrus. The citrus is there throughout but most prominent in the opening. The drydown is soft and mellow, the cardamom and amber come out to play.

I prefer this to Dior Sport, but it doesn’t perform near as well. The opening projects for the first couple hours and then it sits close to skin for the rest of the workday.
17th March, 2018
Ok
Time for me to start weighing in on Basenotes. Listen up and listen good. This frag starts with a sweet fig aroma to begin but then it turns into D&G The One Sport!!! Thats why ppl are saying it gives them whiffs of The One because I owned The One Sport as well and I liked it but the longevity was absolutely horrendous!!!I feel asleep yest. N woke up n my brain said I KNOW THAT SMELL!!! Its a longer lasting The One Sport, so if you liked that, this is it with decent performance. There you go no fluff and poetry, just Facts Bro!!!✌
01st February, 2018
I disliked Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme, so I was expecting to dislike this… but I don’t dislike it: This sport version opens with grapefruit / mandarin instead of violet as in the original Gucci by Gucci. The sport version definitely benefits by the citrus opening – it’s pleasant. Things go a little downhill with the middle notes. The cypress and juniper berry provide a coniferous accord (obligatory these days), whose sharpness, I suppose, is meant to be ameliorated by the creamier fig and cardamom, but the fig and cardamom don’t seem to do their job very well – the cypress and juniper get a little screechy.

I find the base enjoyable because it is a legitimate extension of the first two levels and it also stays true to its genre as a sport fragrance by holding back the sweetness. It manages to be somewhat heavier than the normal run of sport offerings. I think Gucci by Gucci Sport is a better fragrance than the original Gucci by Gucci. It is plenty OK, but it could easily be more interesting.
03rd May, 2015
Salutation.

Another sporty fragrance and this time by one of my favorite brands GUCCI however i am often surprise when i see negative reviews about GUCCI fragrances here!this one is a younger version of the original and also more fresh than it.Masculine,Modern,Joyous ,Refreshing,Crisp and Enjoyable.

It has a intense citrus notes and a aromatic heart soothed by a woodsy base notes as it is not too heavy and too light.GUCCI BY GUCCI SPORT doesn't have similar with DIOR HOME SPORT for me.it is a great kind of cologne for real man who like to smell fresh and clean after a hard day work.

It is not strong or overpowering at all.A very nice Springtime scent indeed and like all GUCCI fragrances this one comes in a stylish bottle too.for the young to the young at heart this is the great scent for you.perfect for DAILY wear.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Admissible on my skin

6.75/10
23rd April, 2015
Gucci by Gucci Sport is possibly the worst Gucci scent I’ve ever tried so far. It’s unbelievable how cheap and sad this brand has become, at least for the perfumes (thanks, Frida!). Well, anyway, if you’re nonetheless curious about how it smells and the term “utter crap” is not clear enough... basically as the name suggests, this is a shallow, cheap, metallic and conventional “sport” scent, so imagine plastic citrus notes, synthetic woody-norlimbanol base notes, a sort of aromatic-herbal accord between the two, random ozonic whiffs. Nothing more, nothing less than a deodorant. As much fresh as tacky. Pathetic.

09th December, 2014
Bland freshness

I bought this one just because it was Gucci. After incensey-woody Gucci pour homme I and tea-woody Gucci pour homme sequal I wanted to like this.
I smelled mostly the juniper berries and citrus. It didn't have a lot of sillage or power, so juice vanished fast from the bottle, but I never cared much for it.
Now some years have gone. I had a quick smell of this at market recently, and it had a surprisingly strong aquatic smell. I had harder time finding that note in my old bottle (but yes, it's there), so they might have done some tweaking to the formula.
Nowadays this juice leaves me speechless because it's so bland. It smells fresh and there maybe some musk. Not much more.
This is the perfume that killed my love for house of Gucci.

Pros: Fresh
Cons: Weak sillage

07th July, 2013

Add your review of Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme

Shop for Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme products online

Shop for Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme

There are no member images of Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]