Méharées
by L'Erbolario

Méharées information

HouseL'Erbolario

About Méharées

Méharées is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Erbolario.

Méharées fragrance notes

Reviews of Méharées

Meharees smells pleasantly like a snickerdoodle made with dates by someone with a heavy hand for ginger. I have no experience with MR but I have tried Zoologist Camel, and Meharees does remind me of Camel both in general scent profile and a neutral shrug. Based on the reviews here I am hopeful I can eventually connect to someone who appreciates Meharees.

L’Erbolario does interest me still and I did have a quite satisfactory experience ordering from the sole US-based authorized online retailer. Looking at their shop I think I would love to browse for soaps and shower products. It was wonderful to have an independent retailer to do business with rather than the increasing wilds of auction sites. Like many reviews of L’Erbolario, there is much to enjoy about the line.
17th March, 2021
What a lovely cheapie! I’m tickled pink when fragrances deliver beyond their price tag.

I’ll let this one stand on its own, waving off the MR comparisons and say that the warm spicy-sweet nature of this little figgy/nutty/cinnamon gem make it an easy one for me to love. Generally, I find top notes something that must be endured, rarely enjoyed. I am one of those perfume lovers that lives for the dry down. On me, this is very linear, it seems to launch straight into the end game and I love it for that.
11th June, 2020
An excellent MR alternative!

Finally got the honor to sample this, and as I thought, it pretty much made my wish list instantaneously!

The opening is a creamy amber/musk combo with a hefty amount of cinnamon. In the middle, I get all the woods listed in the notes, dominated with sandalwood. Sandalwood remains into the base, accompanied by amber and vanilla making it creamy again. This is basically Musc Ravageur, without the heaviness, and without the overdose of clove. There's also far less musk in this, and it leans more into gourmand territory.

I guess you can say, it's more practical and versatile, and takes everything good about MR, and makes it even better. An absolute winner in my book. Now, if only I can find a bottle in the US for a reasonable price!
20th May, 2020
Yes.....This is very good. Very good indeed!!

Musc Ravageur is one of my all time favorite fragrances. Meharees does indeed smell like the drydown of MR. It's probably MR at its 2/3 hour mark. There's amber, vanilla, light musk and even though its not listed I definitely get a clove/aniseed note. Really comforting and a fantastic alternative if you would prefer to save MR for those more special occasions.

24th October, 2019
Every bit as delicious as the dry down of musc ravager without the harsh opening. And amazing value too. A bit too sweet for my tastes for daytime.
22nd October, 2019
The best thing about Méharées is that it offers that a-human-designed-and-made-this artisan feel at an affordable price. There's not a focus group in sight about this dusty, vanillic thing.

Méharées offers an essentially simple composition, nicely balanced, with notes of cinnamon and dates accenting a dusty vanilla/tonka base.

Sniffed from the sprayer it suggested a desert-themed remake of L'Occitane Eau des Baux, though that was misleading; on skin it unfolds more like a desert-themed, deeper version of Histoires de Parfums 1899 Hemingway with more depth. There's some resemblance to Chergui, too, which shares the same dusty tonka as Méharées.

Performance is gentle, verging on discreet. It hangs around but won't impress itself upon you.
05th October, 2019 (last edited: 07th October, 2019)

Add your review of Méharées

Shop for Méharées products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Méharées

There are no member images of Méharées yet. Why not be the first?