Aqua Universalis Forte (2011)
by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Aqua Universalis Forte information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMaison Francis Kurkdjian
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian

About Aqua Universalis Forte

Aqua Universalis Forte is a shared / unisex perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Aqua Universalis Forte fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Universalis Forte

Nice scent, brisk citrus smelled like grapefruit to me; followed by gentle white florals with a rose scent that drys to a somewhat musky amber dry-down. It took a hearty application on my skin to smell, and it was barely detectable at 4 hours on my skin.
I just didn't get "Forte",other than perhaps the white floral that was still present at drydown. Nice Scent

15th October, 2020 (last edited: 25th November, 2020)
There was nothing masculine or even unisex about this fragrance. It seemed so straight-up feminine that I tried to butch it up by layering it with another fragrance.

I am a beginner trying new men's fragrances so I can build my personal selection, but this one was just too effeminate.
13th March, 2019
Gave it a few samples and a full wearing. White floral perfume. Clean white musk. A bit of aromatic somethingness which I have no idea what it comes from. During sampling it seemed staunchly feminine. During the full wearing it felt unisex, like CK One. It's pretty, but doesn't stand out. Wife was not impressed. Longevity and sillage were above average.
02nd March, 2019
This is a really unique fresh fragrance with a strong and natural accord of lily of the valley being the dominant note in its opening, along with hints of lemon and bergamot. Due to the muguet note, it could be construed as slightly feminine but I enjoy it as a male nonetheless. As it dries down it goes stronger muguet and without any green or aquatic notes to balance it out, so it ends up smelling kind of sour. Projection is moderate but on the strong side, while longevity is fairly good. Not a huge fan of the scent to be honest.

3.5/5
03rd February, 2019
MFK is a house I really like, having sampled then purchased Lumiere and Pluriel, Universalis however I'm going to pass on. Not that it's a bad fragrance, it's just too much of white flowers and rose for my nose and gives me a sound headache. To me, there's very little citrus going on in this one, and the base is decidedly more musk than wood. Thirty minutes in and it's a feminine bath powder. Not my style. Neutral.
21st August, 2017
Stardate 20170628:

A well composed citrus floral fragrance. The white musk and woods give this a bit of a heft making it stand out in the world of citruses.
There is some sweetness here and the whole composition is smooth. This fragrance envelopes you and gives a nice clean feeling.
It is different than most others and I think the soft muted florals are the reason. Makes it very different than fresh out of laundry smell and more like 'just taken a bath in a waterfall in middle of flower field'.

Recommended
28th June, 2017

Add your review of Aqua Universalis Forte

Shop for Aqua Universalis Forte products online

Shop for Aqua Universalis Forte at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Aqua Universalis Forte

There are no member images of Aqua Universalis Forte yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]