Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

Rose Oud (2010)
by Illuminum

Rose Oud information

Year of Launch2010

HouseIlluminum

About Rose Oud

Rose Oud is a shared / unisex perfume by Illuminum. The scent was launched in 2010

Rose Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Rose Oud

Smells like extremely pretty rose-scented soap, powdery and old-fashioned. Hours in, the rose fades but the soap remains, by now subtly scented with something vaguely red (clove? carnation? It really doesn't matter because the smell is mostly just soap).

I like Rose Oud because, unlike most soapy old-fashioned roses, it doesn't use plasticky aldehydes (I'm looking at you, Creed), so it's prettier than many of its sisters.

As an aside, I don't smell any oud here at all.
05th August, 2020
I absolutely love this which is a shock since I don't, in general, like either rose scents or oud

Quite by accident, I found Rose Oud. The dry down is intoxicating. I love this scent and it seems to last a long time on me.

Since illuminum moved out of Barney's in NYC and Lucky Scent no longer has it on its web site I do not know where I will continue to buy it in the US.
07th March, 2014 (last edited: 07th August, 2014)

Add your review of Rose Oud

Shop for Rose Oud products online

Shop for Rose Oud at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Rose Oud

There are no member images of Rose Oud yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]