Burberry Body (2011)

PerfumerMichel Almairac
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry Body

Burberry Body is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Burberry Body fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry Body

A clean, yet lightly sweet, feminine fruity floral. Reminds me a lot of Burberry Weekend which I also like. I like Burberry's fresher scents. I would say Body and Weekend are my favorite female Burberry scents that I have tried. A great daytime scent! I get an impression of pear and softly sweet florals with a clean, happy feel. Nothing particularly interesting or intriguing to me, but nonetheless very pleasant. I would not personally spend money on this one, but I would wear it as a gift, sample, etc. If you like Burberry Weekend you would likely like this one and vice versa.
14th May, 2020
Honestly, I think I may have received a bad bottle because it smelled like it had been on the shelf too long and not quite as fresh. It didn't last very long on me and was a very subtle body scent. The peach was extremely subtle and I was hoping for more tartness. It's more of an intimate scent than anything else.
13th June, 2019
Burberry Body is an utter delight. In fact, it may be on its way to becoming my signature daytime scent.

This hit the market two years prior to Joy Forever, and they are so similar that one could easily be mistaken as a flanker of the other. In JF, the galbanum keeps the peach from getting overly ripe and really holds the composition together. In BB, the wormwood takes on that same role.

BB sparkles from the first spray and takes it's sweet time to fizzle down to its mid and base notes after about 3 hours (Redneck Perfumisto's "spicy sparks" is quite an apt description). A magic wand, indeed.

EDIT: I have samples of both the EdT and the EdP, and the EdP is where the magic is. The EdT has an added apple note that somehow takes away the sparkle (even though I usually appreciate a good apple note).

EDIT #2: Apparently I had a sample of the EdP Intense, so THAT is where the magic is. \_(ツ)_/ I have a bottle of the Intense version on the way and will use my last edit to let you know if the magic is lost. If you don't hear back from me, that's a good sign.
22nd June, 2018 (last edited: 01st August, 2018)
Subtle, corporate,
The pale Beige vanity wand
Of flower power

Tempts even the boys
To pick up the crystal rod
And see if it works.

The lightly powdered
Rosy Iris Cashmeran
Flirting with makeup

But never quite there
Cool, calm, professional yet
Still quite feminine.

So the boy sighed and
Put back the magic wand that
Works better for girls

Wishing macho wish
For macho magic wand that
Sprays some spicy sparks.
10th May, 2018
I don't care what anyone else writes -- I love this one! It is a wonderful designer fragrance. It's actually my first Burberry purchase. Sweet woody. Light peach. Smoky floral. Burnt sugar. Almost milky, in the middle. Nutty vanilla.
09th November, 2017
Burberry Body is clean and fresh....perfect for the office.

It's nothing all that exciting or innovative, but sometimes I just want to smell nice...Perfume "statements" are not always appreciated in a busy office. This is perfectly nice!
21st July, 2016