Un Jardin Sur Le Toit (2011)
by Hermès

Un Jardin Sur Le Toit information

Year of Launch2011

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About Un Jardin Sur Le Toit

Hermès say:

Un Jardin sur le Toit is a lively, edgy novella. This perfume describes a secret garden, nestled in the heart of the city in Paris. A hanging garden, perched on the roof of the house of Hermès, at 24 faubourg Saint-Honoré. An apple tree, a pear tree, a magnolia in the Paris air, along with a few self-seeded imposters, all making up this perfume of light and pleasure, enticing and full of laughter.

Un Jardin Sur Le Toit fragrance notes

Reviews of Un Jardin Sur Le Toit

Même jardin sous le foin.

11th September, 2020
Opens with a sharp blast of tart, juicy green apples and pears sprinkled with a little sweetness. It quickly transitions, leaving a fruit forward, aqueous scent with more than a bit of dryness in the base. Gentle florals and green grass are present, just enough to give a whisper of garden breeze. There is a plant based papery note, adding to the dryness. Overall, I really like this scent…I wish I could fall in love. I love the dryness, papery-ness, the grassy-green goodness. Sadly, my body pulls the sweet and floral scents forward and they overtake the deliciousness in the dry down. I want them to balance or at least tip, ever so slightly, to the drier, grassy-green notes. It has decent staying power, four-five hours. The sillage is light to moderate.
08th September, 2020
This is a gorgeous fragrance. It smells fresh and green––I love that grass note. Perfect for spring and summer.
11th July, 2020
My favorite of the Jardin collection. Maybe it’s because I prefer sweet scents over spicy ones. This is sweet, but freshly sweet, which makes it suitable for summertime.

I get the fruit notes and the magnolia, and strangely in the dry down, I get some kind of leather vibe, reminds me a little of Kelly Caleche. And actually this is the vibe i feel in most of Hermes perfume, maybe it’s kind of the Hermes signature scent like Guerlain’s Gerlinade. Still it’s nice.
22nd September, 2019
Perfect fragrance for chilling on the patio on a summer evening...kicking back with a plate of sliced pear and apple...the soft breeze blowing around the smells of the yard...the flower garden...the freshly cut and watered grass...a little touch of a nice hay like smell which i'm assuming is the compost note...a very pleasant experience...
31st July, 2019
my favorite of the "jardin" series.
28th January, 2019

Add your review of Un Jardin Sur Le Toit

Shop for Un Jardin Sur Le Toit products online

Shop for Un Jardin Sur Le Toit at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Un Jardin Sur Le Toit

There are no member images of Un Jardin Sur Le Toit yet. Why not be the first?