Oud & Bergamot (2010)

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerChristine Nagel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Oud & Bergamot

Oud & Bergamot is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Oud & Bergamot fragrance notes

Reviews of Oud & Bergamot

This fills my oriental need. I just love it. It's an easy way to wear oud. It's not a dirty oud it's a clean oud. I think the bergamot rounds out the oud and makes it a very wearable scent. You also can detect the cedar in the dry down. I can't imagine this being difficult to smell or difficult to wear but it will not be for everyone b/c it is an oud. I wore this on my honeymoon in paris and it has a great scent memory. The longevity could be better but it's a great oud.
22nd July, 2020
I was happy to sniff oud mixed with something else than rose, but in the end it’s just a dry bergamot. The idea was good. It could have been so much better.
01st February, 2020
The opening is sparkling; fresh, woody, floral…gorgeous. It's a linear fragrance and in this case it's not bad at all, as I don't want that opening to go away.The staying power is low, but while it lasts, it's a beautiful woody citrus fragrance with a twist; the twist comes from the so called oud which adds a bit of smoke, rubber and bitterness.
15th July, 2019
I am giving this a thumbs up because it is exactly what I have been looking for in a scent. It is beautiful citrus' in the beginning and the oud comes out WITH the citrus. I bought mine for 125 off of ebay. It was a great deal and the seller only sells perfume and had 100 percent great feedback. Because it doesn't last long at all, I started to think that I got ripped off. I can't smell it on me after 30 minutes. My son smelled it for an hour or so and then he also could not smell a trace. On one hand I am tempted to buy again at Sephora (I live in a town with literally no shopping) bc this CANNOT be the actual longevity of this expensive perfume. On the other hand, every review is talking about poor longevity. I guess I will cut my losses now and just stick with the one I have. I just LOVE the smell SO much that I feel it is worth spending the extra money but only if I know I am going to get better longevity from the new bottle. It is the best thing ever!
23rd January, 2019
Classic. Unlike the case with the other reviewers, this one has great staying power on me.
26th November, 2018
A compelling fragrance using three citrus notes and two woods...Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone is an agarwood-centered fragrance with a straight ahead, clean citrus mix starting things out in the opening spray. This unfolds into a bright, powdery body with a moderate amount of oud. The cedar wood - a note I've loved for decades - seems a bit more pronounced than the oud, but together they slightly reinforce each other's "woodiness."

This is a fresh woody outing (recreated with a more ambery vibe with Jo Malone's Bergamot Rich Extrait perfume). There is a spiciness that isn't contributed by any separante note per se, but is derived from the inherent traits of the woods and citruses being used.

Great day or night casual scent, for both genders.
06th October, 2018

Add your review of Oud & Bergamot

Shop for Oud & Bergamot products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Oud & Bergamot

There are no member images of Oud & Bergamot yet. Why not be the first?