Castaña (2011)

Castaña information

Year of Launch2011

HouseCloon Keen Atelier

About Castaña

Castaña is a shared / unisex perfume by Cloon Keen Atelier. The scent was launched in 2011

Castaña fragrance notes

Reviews of Castaña

This is a smooth, rounded, nutty fougere with hints of pepper, milky coffee & lots of tonka. In the heart it becomes more of a powdery oriental, putting me in mind of perfumes like Miller Harris's Fleur Oriental. It makes its comforting presence felt without projecting too loudly, & works nicely on an autumn day. Three hours in I detect a little vetiver, then a "doughy" accord of ambergris/oakmoss, & later on a touch of smoke. It all fades out around ten hours in.
If I have any complaint here, it's just that I wish the chestnut note was much more obvious, but otherwise this is a very likeable scent, & easily unisex.
04th December, 2019
Very nice!!

This is on the edge of gourmand without being full blow.

I get creamy chestnut, coffee & vanilla. Its all quite subtle and done in a sophisticated way.

21st November, 2018
Kaern Show all reviews
Creamy - almost gourmand opening, like Bois Farine. There is tonka everywhere. Lush finish of vetiver, tonka and woods. The floral heart is discreet and works well. Great price point and puts other more expensive fragrances to shame. A lovely wear.
01st November, 2012
Castaña is a beautiful unisex vetiver fragrance.

Castana has the creamy tonka/vetiver combination I liked in vetiver tonka, but replaces the 'hazelnut syrup' with jasmine & cassie.

To me castana opens with cardamom, bergamot and vetiver, develops into vetiver, cardamon, jasmine (and other beautiful floral notes I cannot identify), tonka and woods for the main part of the fragrance and then fades to tonka and woods.

Try it!
29th December, 2011 (last edited: 08th May, 2012)

Add your review of Castaña

Shop for Castaña products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Castaña

There are no member images of Castaña yet. Why not be the first?