L'Eau de Chloé (2012)

HouseChloé
PerfumerMichel Almairac
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About L'Eau de Chloé

L'Eau de Chloé is a feminine perfume by Chloé. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

L'Eau de Chloé fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau de Chloé

rbaker Show all reviews
A generic citrus-rose that never really takes of on my skin. It is gone after thirty minutes. On me a non-event. Try before you buy.
01st June, 2014
I caught first whiff of this in a high end magazine while waiting for a dental appointment.
It reminded me of something my Mom used to wear when I was a little girl. I went to Nordstroms and tried a sample on myself. It was light and airy, clean with a hint of patchouli. I bought it. To me, this is something to be worn on a hot spring or summer day. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much staying power. This scent is completely different from what I usually wear. Most of my fragrances are amber, resiny woody florals with some citrus.
24th May, 2014
Zhi Show all reviews
Wonderful sparkling fragrance with a tiny bite to it. Unfortunately, it has no lasting power.
17th May, 2012
I find the other Chloe scents too "powdery", but this one is different. In fact, it's my new favorite for warm weather.

It just smells very fresh with a touch of mystery from the patchouli. Not heavy. Appropriate for any occasion

Two thumbs way up.
13th May, 2012
Was very surprised to find that I really like this fume, very well done. Not a fan of the "original" Chloe but love Love and I thought since I generally dislike lighter fumes I would dislike this since it would be a watered down version of the already watered down and nondescript Chloe but it is not really lighter and definitely not watered down, just has a sparkling, vibrant top with the bergamot and other citrus but is beautiful and definitely a characteristic scent still; gorgeous flowers in the heart and a forever lasting base, sillage is really good as well, unusual for fragrances falling into the l'Eau category, I find it really great for hot weather and it will surely go on my to buy list for the summer.
10th February, 2012 (last edited: 21st February, 2012)

Add your review of L'Eau de Chloé

Shop for L'Eau de Chloé products online

Shop for L'Eau de Chloé at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of L'Eau de Chloé

There are no member images of L'Eau de Chloé yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to L'Eau de Chloé