Omnia Coral (2012)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Omnia Coral

Omnia Coral is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Omnia Coral fragrance notes

Reviews of Omnia Coral

Overall: 3/5
Sillage: 2/5
Longevity: 3/5

Distinctly fruity-floral, but I find it mostly fruity for me

Good for spring or summer; clean, fresh, with a slightly tart and sweet scent, and that dries down to mellow base notes. Very wearable and inoffensive, but won't be turning any heads.

Appropriate for all ages, though leaning towards adults and young adults. Something to use when you don't want to smell like you sprayed something on.

I like these kinds of nondescript, quiet scents for daily wear, but definitely not "signature-scent" material
01st December, 2019
Lovely fresh floral...have received many complements from strangers asking what i’m wearing.
21st May, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
A nice fresh opening, and I indeed get a nice pomegranate with an overarching bergamot nite in the opening phase; a mild spice is also present. Then the floral side grows more prominent with time, mainly a lily impression, with possibly hints of muguet, merging into the musk-focused base; the latter is quite generic and flat on my skin.

The sillage is moderate, the projection good and I get five hours of longevity. Pleasant but especially in the base nothing special, this is nice to wear on a warm spring day. 2/5
24th June, 2015
A very fresh awakening floral. I don't care for overpowering scents and this one is so pretty and feminine. I love the Hibiscus as it is one of my favorite flowers, reminds me of the tropics and the pomegranate give it a pop of tart, that gives you a little wink.
The whole Omnia line is refreshing and this one, is one of my very favorites. Worth a try!
26th January, 2014
I have a flacon of 40ml Omnia Coral. It was a purchase based on an experiment. It was summertime in Vancouver and I tried it because I wanted to smell for myself the superiority of EdP. It was on offer at Winners and although it is suppsoedly a feminine perfume it was (mis?) placed at the men's unit. After trying it I spend 3-4 hours going around in the city and now and then I sniffed my wrist. I got a beautiful chocolate (vanilla), musky accord that was divine. After maybe 4+ hours the perfume was very much alive on my skin and so i returned and got the 40 ml thinking that I would use it as an evening perfume. I do and I enjoy it very much. Yesterday I tried Flower by Kenzo and while I wan't fond of the opening as much I kind of recognized the mid and dry dwon. I thought there was a resemblance to Omnia Coral. Now I see why; they were both created by Morillas. I find Coral perfectly wearable by men but certainly not for office use. Its silage is ok but it's longevity is great. I am glad I purchase it but I wouldn't re-purchase. However, it was because of Omnia Coral that now I am more interested in EdP and less in EdT concentration.
09th November, 2013
I liked Omnia Coral not because different from the rest (it follows the trend of fruity-florals) but for its transparent personality.

In the dry down it gets a bit sweet, and maybe even a bit dark, but overall it remains a bright and smiling fragrance, which would suit a similar personality.
23rd June, 2012

Add your review of Omnia Coral

Shop for Omnia Coral products online

Shop for Omnia Coral at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Omnia Coral

There are no member images of Omnia Coral yet. Why not be the first?