Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette (2010)
by Chanel

Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2010

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Chanel say:

The unexpected fragrance, expressed in a romantic harmony of Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes. At once delicate and radiant, with an intoxicatingly light, floral trail

Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

i really like this because it is soft and innocent. but the staying power is meeeh~ doesn't last on me.

really liked this for everyday casual day.
22nd January, 2020
This is a light ,sweet but not sugary ,floral with some fruit accents. Chance eau Tendré is what it was designed to be,a crowd pleaser,a fairly safe easy to wear and gift fragrance,that rides the coattails of the first Chance . I agree that Chanel was probably going for their version of MJ Daisy as it has been one of the very popular best seller scents . Chance Eau Fraiche is likely their D&G Light Blue.
I like Eau Tendré -but I don't love it . And for Chanel prices? I want to love the perfume. To me this is just another nice inoffensive scent to spray on ,nothing that special,actually a bit forgettable. On the positive side? It lasts longer than EA Green Tea edt, but it serves roughly the same function as a $10-20 discounter fragrance.
I gave a sample to my boss and she loves it so it's likely I'll pass on the other couple of samples her .
09th May, 2019
Smells fruity/fresh, but uninspired. I catch whiffs of Mademoiselle in and around the fruit. Nice but not special.
13th October, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
This is a floral concoction that in the top notes has a touch of ripe-pear-infused citrus added to it. Otherwise we are talking floral, mainly white florals with a somewhat generic jasmine. The base has the usual light musky note with nonspecific woodsiness, and more florals that are fairly generic.

The sillage is moderate, the projection very good, and the longevity on my skin comes to six hours.

Not bad, for spring, not good, fairly generic and unexciting. 2.5/5.
02nd July, 2016
Kotori Show all reviews
Uninspired and reminiscent of 90's Estée Lauder, specifically Pleasures. There is plenty of sillage, and it gave me a fine headache. It did not develop on my skin, but it had a tenacious hold. I tried unsuccessfully to scrub it off.
19th June, 2015
Oh HELL no... This smells like cheap strawberry shampoo mixed with soap and the smell of wet hair. It's entertaining as a novelty (though I've smelled this combination elsewhere so I'm not even finding it novel) but worthless if you judge fragrance as a work of art. While those who want to use perfume to fool people into thinking they've just showered with Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner may find Chance Eau Tendre useful, it's a loud, cheap-smelling thumbs down for me.
15th January, 2014

Add your review of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Shop for Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette products online

Shop for Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?