Pardon (2011)

HouseNasomatto
PerfumerAlessandro Gualtieri

About Pardon

The company say:

The fragrance aims to evoke the persuasion of utmost masculine elegance and charm.

Pardon fragrance notes

Reviews of Pardon

To me this is classy, masculine and sexy all brought together in the most beautiful way.

Definitely a sensual scent perfect for a meet and greet or date night. If you want to make heads turn use this.

Everytime i smell this i can't get enough of it, its just magical juice.

Performance is great and it really excells in cooler months.

It will forever be in my collection.

22nd April, 2019 (last edited: 23rd April, 2019)
Beautiful!!!

Dark bitter chocolate, creamy magnolia, sweet oud, spiced flowers. Smells extremely expensive (which it is) What's not to love??

Mature and sophisticated masculine fragrance.
15th January, 2019 (last edited: 17th February, 2020)
Outstanding.
A slightly more gentle version of the equally superb Amouage Journey Man.
So its masculine, boozy spicy slightly more woody than Amouage. If anything it is better. I get the bitter chocolate in retrospect. Masterful.
Almost Christmasy but the fact its not too strong and is woody makes it more wearable. You can pull it off as an office fragrance, just especially if you have the presence and I see why it would be used as a signature scent.
But lets be honest. Ridiculously expensive. There is no justification for this. Notino sometimes have blinding deals for Amouage JM. Then there is Les Jeux Sont Faites which is not far behind. So unless you find it heavily discounted why encourage ludicrous pricing by accepting it?

Fragrance: 7.75/10
Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity: 7/10

WARNING!!!! This must have been reformulated. I bought a bottle and its a shadow of its former self. And it hardly lasts. ''Fake?'' I hear you say querulously with faint hope in your voice. Well I went straight to Harrods. Same rubbish. I have ordered a sample from scentsamlples so lets see if their's is different. In the meantime you have been warned!
19th November, 2018 (last edited: 29th December, 2019)
I'm not sure that this is as complex to me as others find it, but it is indeed a well-balanced, rich, dark fragrance with a beautiful sandalwood note.

In fact, I would call this just as much a sandalwood frag as much as it is a chocolate or boozy one (in my opinion, it's more woody than boozy, especially in the drydown).

Very classy, almost old-school vibe. Smoother than any sandalwood frag I've smelled so far.
16th November, 2018
This smells really similar to Tom Ford for Men Extreme but with chocolate instead of caramel as in the Tom Ford. It's a slightly boozy chocolate scent with caramel and a hint of cinnamon. However there is an oriental quality about it that makes it totally different in some way from your average perfume; I think I detect the scent of cannabis and lemon in this oddly (and not in Black Afgano). The scent is incredibly pleasing overall and leans masculine. It's a very dark and mysterious yet slightly sweet scent. Sillage is strong while longevity is quite good at over 8 hours.

4.5/5
23rd June, 2018
comparisons with LIDGE really make sense to me, these two definitely share some similarities but LIGDE to me has always been something outside this world nothing comes even closer to it at least to me. Pardon is stronger , thicker and may be a bit long lasting , it has chocolate , woods , flowers and OUD , OUD makes it thicker , sometimes cloying and heavy , could not be worn in hotter days. All in all a favorite from the house and works very well if applied in nights. I would go with neutral rating bcoz of my personal taste , o/w its a five star fragrance if somebody likes the oud.
17th May, 2018

Add your review of Pardon

Shop for Pardon products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pardon

There are no member images of Pardon yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Pardon