Battito d'Ali (2011)

Battito d'Ali information

Year of Launch2011

HouseProfumum

About Battito d'Ali

Battito d'Ali is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2011

Battito d'Ali fragrance notes

Reviews of Battito d'Ali

Sweet, laundry-fresh, powerful, gourmand, rosy, musky. Unisex. I have come across the scent before, possibly a perfume by Naomi Goodsir, so it's probably not totally original. I can't remember how it was described but I'm sure not in terms of angels' wings, this is over the top even for perfume writing.
Reminds of ?cetonial (Givaudan). And Gaultier's Le Male, to some extent
17th July, 2020 (last edited: 27th July, 2020)
Very sweet from the start with heading notes of vanilla, myrrh and orange blossom. The sweet notes are becoming more powerful and smells like I have put my nose in a woman's bag that's full of perfume and makeup. After more than 4 hours in, it gets much simpler and dries down to a cheap vanillic coconut desert.
17th June, 2019
White floral heaven with a touch of vanilla...never in my life have I had such pleasure in smelling white florals. Its as if you have been reborn, you've been wrapped in a clean white satin sheet ..you are surrounded by beautiful attentive calm females all taking care of you and the scenary is pure and clean...breathtaking purity in a bottle.
16th March, 2019
Heavenly. Simply heavenly. Just get it and thank me later. WOW. In my mind, that's how angels would smell like...
20th June, 2017
Profumum rarely fails to deliver an interesting mix, and while Battito d'Ali isn't necessarily a mix I'd expect to love, it's nonetheless a well-executed creation that showcases the high quality of the brand.

I get mainly a white floral accord from it so I'm a little surprised to see that the only, or at least the primary, floral note is orange flower, which is usually quite fresh itself.

Beyond the orange flower, the other notes include vanilla, myrrh, coconut, and cacao. The result is a sweet, slightly powdery floral mix.

Undoubtedly it leans feminine, but as with, say, Tom Ford Shanghai Lily, since it's sufficiently fresh and sweet, it's nonetheless pleasant enough for some men to wear.

Performance is strong, as with most Profumums. It reminds me a bit of Meringa, the Osswald boutique exclusive, in their shared sweetness and dominant note of orange flower. They're definitely related, though Meringa is creamier and appropriately more like meringue, while Batitto d'Ali has the coconut side.

An interesting blend but not one I'd likely buy a full bottle of Battito d'Ali---still, another solid entry from Profumum.

7 out of 10
11th April, 2017
this is a stunning fragrance. lacking on words to describe its beauty. @hermyone please note that confetto released on 1996 and Hypnotic Poison released on 1998.
13th March, 2017

Add your review of Battito d'Ali

Shop for Battito d'Ali products online

Shop for Battito d'Ali at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Profumum Roma Battito D'ali 100ml New with box

US • Buy it now: USD 265.00.

Member images of Battito d'Ali

There are no member images of Battito d'Ali yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]