Mon Numéro 10 (2011)

PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group
Parent Company at launchFox Paine & Company > Cradle Holdings

About Mon Numéro 10

Mon Numéro 10 is a masculine fragrance by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Mon Numéro 10 fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Numéro 10

Rose is the first noticeable scent in the opening. Next, I get this light, boozy cinnamon. As it dries down, it becomes more cloying and metallic but still rosy and spicy.

The overall impression is dated and feminine to me. The opening is better than the drydown to my liking. Also, this is very pungent up close but better and more seductive smelled in the air.

Big projection off my skin. All-day longevity.
02nd March, 2021
Sweet and spicy

Well, it is a Bertrand Duchaufour fragrance. It seems like one of his. He does a sweet and spicy thing a lot of times. The opening here is aldehydes and cardamom with pink pepper politely present. I was waffling back and forth on some sort of booze, and after reading the notes I see cognac. I totally get that.
The opening reminded me of Metalliq from Tom Ford, and that is aquanet aldehydes and vanilla. This differs in that it brings in the pink pepper, but also is just a better more rounded fragrance. Like the fully fleshed out idea instead of the sketch. Pretty nice. I wish it had a little more body to it. Not that it is weak, it seems of appropriate strength. I just like this type of aldehyde frag to have a little more punch and teeth to even out the smooth nature that is the creamy vanillic backside. Neutral.
30th January, 2021
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is a rather unique mix of bergamot, cognac and pink pepper. Whilst the pink pepper is convincing all right, the Cognac, whilst displaying sone booziness, is less impressive, like a thin Bois Ordinaires.

In the drydown the thrust of the spiciness shifts a bit from the peppery to the incense side, with cardamom giving it more depth. Additionally, a floral potpourri of jasmine, geranium and rose is present, but apart from the jasmine they are fairly weak on me. I get, however, sone violet here too that fits in very well.

Towards the base it turns on the sweetness button. Cinnamon for a starter, but mainly a tonka and vanilla form one of the two pillars of the base; the other one in an ambery leather aroma. The leather is fairly smooth, and is given some edge by white musks and an undertone of benzoin. Whilst I get a bit of cedar too, it is paired with a synthetic ambergris that is rather bland. The base seems composed of rather disparate components, but it holds together in the end, resulting in a leather-vanilla effect, which is like a attenuated and more basicp version of Creed’s Royal Delight, which is better in quality though.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

The onslaught of the, at times a bit generic, notes in this autumnal creation seems a bit chaotic at times, the whole mixture works out quite well in the end. With the top notes delivering the more unusual and interesting result, with the rest being a bit less creative, it overall gems together nonetheless. Incense and vanilla go well together here, although less intensely so than in, for instance, L’Occitane’s Eau de Baux. Overall 3.25/5.
14th June, 2020
I really tried to love this but it is a firm like for me. Incense, sweet, slightly animalic and gourmandish. There is a lot going on in this juice for sure. This is not your typical unisex scent. Strong open that lasts a long time on skin. A try before you buy. On my skin I get citrus, cardamom and a strong cinnamon start. It is very strong. I over did it with 2 sprays. The mid is floral and slightly animalic. The dry down tames down the overall assault with musk, ambergris and leather. It is a great deal price wise if you like the juice. Otherwise, try before you buy.
10th March, 2020
A very nice and different fragrance for one which is targeted to the masculine market. It’s got incense, spices and vanilla which make me think of Eau des Beaux. Not overly powerful; it’s like spraying a 2-hour-on fragrance directly. Beautiful.
16th January, 2020
Heavy cinnamon opening, deep and boozy - a bit like the inside of a whiskey or cognac cask. Rounds out to an insanely good leather/rose. Many different layers with overlaps, almost like riding a wave with a surprisingly pleasant mellow ending.
14th August, 2019

Add your review of Mon Numéro 10

Shop for Mon Numéro 10 products online

Shop for Mon Numéro 10 at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

l artisan parfumeur Mon Numero 10

US • Buy it now: USD 9.00.

Member images of Mon Numéro 10