24 Gold
by ScentStory FZE

24 Gold information

HouseScentStory FZE

About 24 Gold

24 Gold is a shared / unisex perfume by ScentStory FZE.

24 Gold fragrance notes

Reviews of 24 Gold

This is my first review on Basenotes and I'm new to the fragrance community, so cut me a little slack. :)

This was a blind buy on the recommendation of Jeremy Fragrance. I was able to pick up one of the older bottles
from a discounter. Since the world is in lockdown now, my means of testing this was two sprays to my wrist.
When we're all able to get close to each other again, I might update this review on how this comes across in the wild.

On my first whiff I get oud and vanilla. Really nice.
The oud is dark, earthy; almost burning. The vanilla is a really nice counterbalance. As this continues though, the oud falls back and vanilla and amber take center stage. This is where this fragrance loses me. After the nice opening this becomes (as one reviewer put it) a vanilla bomb. A bowl of ambery vanilla ice cream is what I get.
Too sweet. Definitely a gourmand scent in the mid.

As this dries down more though the woody notes (cedar and sandalwood) rear their heads and mix with the vanilla
and amber. Not as wonderful as the oud and vanilla combo but still nice. This is a very warm scent, if you know what
I mean. This almost smells like logs in a fireplace that have been burning for several hours and are dying down for the night.

I'm not in love with this scent, but it definitely grows on me the more I smell it. I would say that the opening and dry down are the nicest stages of this fragrance. Unfortunately, the opening is short-lived so enjoy it while it lasts.

Overall, this gets a thumbs up from me.
29th April, 2020
A fantastic scent. The blending quality is amazing. I don't know who the perfumer is but he/she clearly nailed it. I suspect ScentStory hired a Master perfumer to create this gem. Vanilla, oud and amber with a hint of fruitiness, a real stunner and for the price you pay, you can NOT go wrong. If you like opulent, middle eastern scents, feeling like a Queen or a Sultan, chances are you will probably adore this. Potent juice and strictly for winter and cool Fall days.

If you want to rock it in the spring or summer evenings, you can aswell but control your sprays and you're good to go. Head turner, compiment galore, you name it. You really feel like you're wearing a 1 million dollars scent while wearing 24 Gold. Phenomenal.

Blind buy worthy, GET THIS IN YOUR LIFE !
11th October, 2018
Two thumbs up , one of the best openings ..
This is a great warm and cozy scent ..
one of my best blind buys .
perfectly constructed
Better for colder days, and night time wear.

03rd October, 2017
24 Gold contains prominent notes of Vanilla, Raspberry, Amber, and Oud. As others have mentioned this is not a heavy oud fragrance, but it is present. A very unique and niche quality fragrance masterfully composed by the house of ScentStory. Performance is excellent as well. 24 Gold is becoming more difficult to find and price will soon be in the 100s.
05th August, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
This is warm and gourmandy so suits my tastes very well. I haven't fallen as head over heels for it as some but can fully appreciate why this gets so much love. It really could be from a high end designer and it suits the name Gold very well. Full of oud, woods and vanilla it gives above average sillage and longevity on me. If you can get a good deal on this then it's a no brainer but it still challenges its best rivals at higher price points. Highly recommended.

EDIT: After further wearing I can confirm that the hype surrounding this fragrance is deserved. It not only smells sublime but is the only fragrance in my collection to rival A*Men for sillage and longevity. I was complimented after several hours of wearing in a public setting and can still smell traces the following day.
23rd March, 2016 (last edited: 04th May, 2016)
I like this from beginning to end and it has great performance but had to go "neutral" with my rating because of the lesser "weed" smell and sweat smell that accompanied my wearings. Smells like higher-priced stuff, although it's not as cheap as it used to be as prices are reaching $50/bottle online now.
21st December, 2015

Add your review of 24 Gold

Shop for 24 Gold products online

Search on eBay

Member images of 24 Gold

There are no member images of 24 Gold yet. Why not be the first?