Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême information

Year of Launch2012

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

Chanel Allure Homme Eau Extreme by Chanel is a fragrance imbued with aromatic and musky aromas.

Fresh, sparkling notes of Italian mandarin are combined with green notes of Moroccan cypress. Enveloping notes of white musk, boosted by an almond accord of Venezuelan tonka bean gradually evolve into an intensely sensual aura.

A blend of sweet citruses with delicate mint seasoned with pepper in the opening. Warm and sweet tonka bean-sandalwood accord in heart. Equally warm and sweet base additionally enhanced with musk. All these stages result in the blend being seemingly delicate, yet rich.
14th August, 2020
Perfumey.

It does smell like the original. But it is different. Sort of like taking a different route to get somewhere. Its got some more strength, and to me its a little sweeter. It has a textural difference. The tonka cream is enhanced by the sandalwood. The aldehydes are gone. I suppose it smells like todays man, but to me it smells like a girl. Blending and ingredients are good. I prefer the original. Neutral.
30th January, 2020
Doesn't feel sporty at all; i really didnt like this one when i first smelled it, well, i still dont get crazy about it. However this has gotten me positive reactions so far, so i guess i'll keep repurchasing for as long as they keep making'em.
21st September, 2019
I do enjoy this fragrance and so does my partner, everytime i wear this she can't get enough of it!

I get good performance

11th September, 2019
Very manly! I would love this, on my man.
Smooth, a bit creamy. Very well-blended. The sage and Tonka bean here are exceptional.
There is an intrinsic, mellow sweetness amongst these notes, that screams quiet seduction. Indefinable, it may be the mandarin, musk, and sandalwood.
The exotic ride continues - I am not schooled on what a "sport" scent is supposed to be - I just know, as a chick, I would have no qualms wearing this.
Fresh, creamy, subtle, honeyed goodness all wrapped up in one fragrance. Well done, Chanel!
Sexy and it lasts...
22nd August, 2019
This was one of my favorites when I started collecting fragrances around 2014 or 2015. I still like it, but it can be an uneven ride.

The opening is great. As it transitions from the opening to the base, it can feel off to me. When the base is established, it smells good to me again.

During the opening, I think about replacing my 50-ml bottle with the 150-ml. Before the wearing is over, I decide not to replace it.
09th April, 2019