Halston Man Amber (2010)

HouseHalston
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Halston Man Amber

Halston Man Amber is a masculine fragrance by Halston. The scent was launched in 2010

Halston Man Amber fragrance notes

Reviews of Halston Man Amber

Who would've thought that Halston would produce such a refined, rich amber? This is powdery, soft, sweet, creamy, and a touch salivic, with a fully three-dimensional interpretation of the amber accord.
26th April, 2021 (last edited: 02nd May, 2021)
I discovered I don't really like amber. This is also a total powder bomb. If you like amber and powder bombs this one is for you.
28th June, 2018
Stardate 20180105:

Ambery, Synth Oud , Myrrh, spices. Not bad. Would have been better without the synth Oud and Myrrh. A bit too synthetic smelling for my taste.
As others have mentioned already, linear and ok performance.
Not bad for the price.
06th January, 2018
What jumps out is the spicy-amber and oud-cedar, making this a warming scent that has some sharpness to cut through colder air. However, there is also a smoothness from the golden-amber which is always there and probably why the theme is gold.

I find Amber Man to be pretty linear from beginning to end. Projection is good and longevity is slightly below average on me.
03rd December, 2017
Oviatt Show all reviews
This semisweet amber fragrance has a lot going for it—the herbal bite of geranium leaf and thyme, a rich ambered incense heart and the skank of musk and oud in the drydown. The sweetness is held in check by the same metallic note found in Halston Man; it is like licking buttercream frosting off of the steel blade of a Sabatier knife. Its lack of floral notes along with the woods in the base notes make this a very masculine scent, the driest of gourmands. The dry nature of this scent—rare among ambers—makes this a very discreet fragrance, suitable for the boardroom, the bedroom and all places in between.
12th September, 2017
I picked this one up for a scant thirteen dollars so I could get a feel of where Halston's line now stands in terms of quality. I was not expecting much, to be honest. However, the juice in C-3PO's flask here is surprisingly pleasant. It is a cross between two camps of fragrance I already own, so it is nothing new to me, but I do enjoy it for straddling this line and not teetering to far in either direction. The first camp is the spicy cedar and labdanums: Fever by Celine, Zirh by Ikon, etc. The second is myrrh-centric frags like CK Intense Euphoria and Prada Amber Intense. Halston Man Amber is neither as dark and inky as the first group nor as sweet as the latter; It is warm, spicy simplicity which dwindles in volume in lieu of changing over its lifespan. I think what I like most about it is that the initial blast smells of black pepper. Well, little flask, time to meet your new Halston family.
12th September, 2017

Add your review of Halston Man Amber

Shop for Halston Man Amber products online

Search on ebay

HALSTON MAN AMBER 4.2 oz /125 ml Eau de Toilette

US • Buy it now: USD 135.00.

Halston Amber Man EDT 2 ml Spray

US • Buy it now: USD 7.99.

Member images of Halston Man Amber

There are no member images of Halston Man Amber yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]