Aqua Fahrenheit (2011)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Fahrenheit

Aqua Fahrenheit is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Aqua Fahrenheit fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Fahrenheit

A modern Fahrenheit with watery nuance and ambery bass line.

3*+

Store decant
15th August, 2020
Kind of a fun little Fahrenheit cucumber water fragrance. Easy for super hot days, say a 4th of July parade or something.
05th September, 2019
Opens like a grapefruit/citrus flavored eau de cologne...evolves into a minty/herby grapefruit...I can sense the Fahrenheit DNA somewhere in the distance , lurking far in the backround...to me , this is a good thing , as I'm not a really big fan of the original...I always found it to be interesting and inovative , but somehow , never drew me in to enjoy wearing it...this fragrance though , stands on its own , and would be a welcome addition for summer wear...dries down to a nice comfortable leather...overall , zingy and fresh without falling into the average aquatic world...
30th April, 2018
Aqua Fahrenheit strangely fascinates me, in that it is quite similar to the original, yet has its own character that draws me to wear it before the original.

The basil and mint notes add an unusual spicy quality that makes the fragrance feel fresher that what I'd expect from Fahrenheit original. The base settles into a pleasant vetiver that is also different than what the original has.

A laid-back, understated flanker worth checking out.
24th February, 2017
Citrus opening ..a very good grapefruit and tangerine/cucumber and a lovely spearmint/basil, The spearmint in this is what stands out for me as a fantastic addition ..a very faint fahrenheit d.n.a in the background and very good performance. You can smell the quality in this that is typical of all dior fragrances, a pretty safe blind buy and will be a great leftfield summer fragrance. Demachey really has put some creativity into this ...he didn't just throw a load of sea notes at it and put it in a blue bottle.
03rd December, 2016 (last edited: 18th July, 2017)
A take off on Fahrenheit, but going nowhere, dull, muted. The listed notes of basil and mint seem to match what I'm smelling, it just doesn't work for me.
12th October, 2016

Add your review of Aqua Fahrenheit

Shop for Aqua Fahrenheit products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Aqua Fahrenheit

There are no member images of Aqua Fahrenheit yet. Why not be the first?