Love, Chlo Eau Intense (2011)
by Chlo

PerfumerNathalie Gracia-Cetto
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Love, Chlo Eau Intense

Love, Chlo Eau Intense is a feminine perfume by Chlo. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Nathalie Gracia-Cetto and Louise Turner

Love, Chlo Eau Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Love, Chlo Eau Intense

I just reviewed Chloe, Love (original) and since I owned this one previously, decided to drop in a write a quick review explaining the differences between the two.

I definitely prefer the original Love, but I could see where someone might like this one more. It definitely has a lot more going on in the notes, but I actually prefer the simplicity. Imagine original Love, or if you're unfamiliar with it, a smooth iris/orris powder. Add a heavy dash of heliotrope, amplify the talcum, and throw in some animalic musk (peru balm?) and you've got a skanked up version of Prada Infusion d'Iris. I remember this one being sweeter, but the powder was so much more intense and combined with that musk (gave a bit of a sweaty sensation), I just found it a bit too overwhelming. I was too intimidated to wear it out so it just sat in my collection unused. Even alone, I felt like the fragrance was wearing me and bossing me around, trying to convince me that I was some sexy vixen who needed to retire into my boudoir to entertain gentleman callers when I was just trying to relax in my sweatpants.

For someone who likes those types of scents, I think you'd be well off seeking out the Intense version of Chloe, Love. But I believe this one is also harder to come by. Sillage was very strong, almost seemed to burn my nose hairs if I sprayed too close to my sniffer. This was probably done intentionally because the scent begs to be worn down in lower regions of the body, which only adds fuel to the fire of my associations.

It's a neutral rating for me because I couldn't wear it, but it's not a bad scent at all, and if you like skanky musk/powder bombs, you'll probably love this one.
03rd March, 2019
One of the few commercial perfumes I like. Feminine and sexy, with a dirty and acid note that is absolutely remarkable.
21st November, 2015
Updated review for the Uptown Girl. I've been wearing Nahema a lot lately, and this. Iris and Rose, Rose and Iris. Been buying Mysore Sandal Soap from the Indian Emporium too. Bought a back up bottle of Love Chloe today, not the Eau intense, but I have a back up of that so it's all good. Both discontinued, consider this a loss, but I'm philosophical.
Older review follows:
I purchased a 1oz bottle in high summer and found it rather too powerful. Six months later, in cold and rainy weather Love Chloe Intense is in its element (s) It's rich and aristocratic, a bit highbrow and it doesn't know how to have fun; Love Chloe Intense takes itself very seriously, it's uptight and thorough, ..Man, is she Intense. Definitely a hard working lawyer type with winning on her mind. It's a very very good perfume, nicely crafted, I think the materials are the upper end of the commercial scale. That's my opinion. Longevity and silage are moderate to generous. For lovers of Narciso for Her, Prada Infusion D'Iris Absolu, L'Heure Bleu and even Chanel No 5 EDP. I can't wear this perfume early in the day and I certainly wouldn't refresh it in a confined space or a dining area, but if I was in an art gallery, looking at jewellery, at a sophisticated wine bar or better yet, in a convertible, Love Chloe Intense would be part of my projecting persona. Uptown (uptight) Girl.
16th July, 2015 (last edited: 30th April, 2016)
Salutation.

When a very stylist lady entered a special party i was invited to,I immediately radared in on a fragrance she was wearing,and when i asked her what it was? LOVE EAU INTENSE was her response. I fell in love with this wonderful scent.the scent is simply gorgeous and much better than the Original Love for me. Glamorous,Powdery, Warm,Powerful,Classy,Exciting, Floral and Rich.

The pulsating iris and heliotrope on top serve as merely the introduction into more unusual and mysterious aromas such as hyacinth,lilac and wisteria,along with vanilla and musk bring femininity and oomph to this sophisticated scent.It is entirely feminine and sensual and the perfect finishing touch to a classy wardrobe.

LOVE EAU INTENSE evokes prestige,a commitement to fashion, luxury and the finer things that life has to offer.It is a fragrance that only the assured woman need apply.It is a must have for all the women out there trying to impress men.It reserved for Cold weather.In conclusion If you are looking to make a lasting impression and turn heads,this is the scent to use.It is not for the faint of heart.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.5/10
24th April, 2015

Add your review of Love, Chlo Eau Intense

Shop for Love, Chlo Eau Intense products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Love, Chlo Eau Intense

There are no member images of Love, Chlo Eau Intense yet. Why not be the first?