Acqua di Giò Essenza (2012)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Essenza information

Year of Launch2012

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Essenza

Acqua di Giò Essenza is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Essenza fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Essenza

This is mostly a brighter, sharper, longer-lasting version of Acqua di Gio with some of the musky notes removed and replaced by woody notes. There is an increased focus on the salty/mineral elements, but at no point does it become something like Acqua di Sale or Sel Marin. In this style, I find Acqua di Gio Profumo to be a much better adaptation of Acqua di Gio.

03rd September, 2020
Scrubbing furiously.
29th January, 2020
Seems to me like an EDP thick AdG. I own the original, Profumo, and bought 10 ml of this. Something here, sometimes gives me a sort of egg smell, or rotting garbage can scent. It is not all the time, just every now and again. It is stomach turning when I smell it though. I don't know if the profile of this, the AdG dna without a woody or incense modifier really lends well to this strength. I prefer the original.
05th September, 2019
Summer in a bottle.
Glad I got this.... especially in the hot weather.
Know I know why ADG is one of the best selling Frags of all time, and this is the edp version.... and quite hard to find.
Lasts all through the work day.
So glad I got my hands on this.

Scent 7- 10
Performance 8.3 -10
Silage 6.5 - 10

Good Fragrance
30th July, 2019
Morillas another great parfum ,vintage version. This flanker is good ,close to the original.
13th March, 2019
Fresh, credible retake on the now legendary Acqua di Gio original scent. Essenza smells SO clean, tangy, and loaded with a healthy assortment of basil and sage spiciness paired up with gorgeous jasmine. It has some of the original's DNA in it, yet it stands out in its own way as a bright, scintillating fragrance that is great for Spring and Summer casual outings.

Essenza lasts for AGES on my skin, easily hanging in there from morning to evening even with bouts of warm-weather perspiration on my part! It really invigorates me and instills confidence throughout the wear cycle.

A great alternative to the original AdG which multiply the freshness and brightness.
05th August, 2018

Add your review of Acqua di Giò Essenza

Shop for Acqua di Giò Essenza products online

Shop for Acqua di Giò Essenza at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Acqua di Giò Essenza

There are no member images of Acqua di Giò Essenza yet. Why not be the first?