Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango (2012)
by Jo Loves...

Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango information

Year of Launch2012

HouseJo Loves...

About Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango

Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Loves.... The scent was launched in 2012

Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango fragrance notes

Reviews of Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango

I love this fragrance. To me, the opening is almost pure lime. It smells like you could squeeze it. Tart and fresh.
24th July, 2020
I ordered before smelling. It's very fruity. Didn't work for me. My girlfriend thought it smelled like something she would have worn as a 13 year old girl. It is delicious smelling. It smells great just not masculine at all IMO.
28th April, 2013
This is my favorite out of the Mango collection. It starts of with a blast of sweet and round mango but soon the bitter notes of lime take over and balances the whole thing. There is really a duality between feminine and masculine notes in the beginning. The pepper, thyme and mint add some aromatic quality. Over time a subtle earthiness appears which probably comes from the vetiver.
ASOTLOM is easy to wear an easy to love. A fresh, slightly tropical, crisp everyday unisex fragrance.
18th September, 2012

Add your review of Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango

Shop for Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango

There are no member images of Mango Thai Lime / A Shot of Thai Lime over Mango yet. Why not be the first?