Puro Fico (2012)

Puro Fico information

Year of Launch2012

HouseOfficina delle Essenze

About Puro Fico

Puro Fico is a shared / unisex perfume by Officina delle Essenze. The scent was launched in 2012

Puro Fico fragrance notes

Reviews of Puro Fico

There is one review of Puro Fico.
Puro Fico is indeed constructed around the fig note. What I detect is a salty aquatic frame underneath fig and sandalwood notes.
Unfortunately I usually don't find these notes appealing (especially the fig note), so there was no surprise I didn't like the scent. I don't think it's bad, though.

The opening has some green notes, along fig and a milky component, and saltiness is there from the beginning too.
Slowly the fig appears to be ripening: it becomes less green, turning sweeter with time.
Later on, the sandalwood comes through and it seems to be melted with some almond or coconut, but it's very subtle - I cannot tell them apart or single them out as a note. In the drydown this combo reminds me a bit of Jeux de Peau, but without ANY of the dark notes (Puro Fico is quite aquatic after all) and much much lighter.
26th January, 2016

Add your review of Puro Fico

Shop for Puro Fico products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Puro Fico

There are no member images of Puro Fico yet. Why not be the first?