L'Eau de Rose (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseRamon Monegal
PackagingRamon Monegal

About L'Eau de Rose

L'Eau de Rose is a shared / unisex perfume by Ramon Monegal. The scent was launched in 2012 and the bottle was designed by Ramon Monegal

L'Eau de Rose fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau de Rose

A summer rose, stunning, really quite simple and wonderful for daily wear. I agree with the above review in that the eau is well represented in the early mid stages, settling down on my skin to a fragrant and floral rose patchouli blend. Not the longest lasting but well worth the wearing. It reminds me of a rose fragrance I had in the 19980's but it is so much fresher and more modern, not oozing a synthetic odour.
23rd August, 2017
Beautiful rose fragrance, not enough spice or musk for me to wear it. I appreciate the craftsmanship though
17th May, 2016
Rose, rose, and more rose. A little musk, a little sharp mellon smell. NOT a masculine fragrance. A female fragrance that not many men could pull out.
03rd March, 2013

I'm really appreciating this particular niche brand above all because of its unpretentious simplicity, its radical naturalness and the indolic and carnal vibe expressed by the implemented ingredients (floral notes in particular). The rose is in here grassy/botanic, orangy, realistic in its nectar and musky with a fruity irresistible feel. The main note, combined with the neroli and citrus, becomes luxuriant and penetrating. The rose/neroli alternance is continuous and brilliant, becoming in a while the main theme of the olfactory fatigue. I detect at distance the supporting role of the patchouli which anyway doesn't take the stage firmly occupied by the floral combo. The composition remains almost aqueous for a long part of the development and the fruity temperament of the different qualities of roses combined in the mix preserves the juice to arouse any kind of stuffy feel (exuding on the contrary a really modern and sultry fruity scent of rose). Longevity and sillage are on the average on my skin.
18th February, 2013

Add your review of L'Eau de Rose

Shop for L'Eau de Rose products online

Shop for L'Eau de Rose at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of L'Eau de Rose

There are no member images of L'Eau de Rose yet. Why not be the first?