Alkemi (2009)

HouseLaboratorio Olfattivo
PerfumerMarie Duchêne
Parent CompanyKaon

About Alkemi

Alkemi is a shared / unisex perfume by Laboratorio Olfattivo. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Marie Duchêne

Alkemi fragrance notes

Reviews of Alkemi

Big ylang ylang, amber, incense, patchouli, and myrrh notes right from the start. Head-shop vibe. Far east, middle east, oriental styles simultaneously. Sweet, sharp, slight barnyard, wet straw intensity. Just my thing...

The Atlas cedar is good here. It doesn't overpower. It's gentle. Cashmere wood too, behaves itself, as does the sandalwood. They all compliment, not dominate.

I positively enjoy this, however I have few other perfumes that smell similar. I won't need a bottle of this. Overall, Alkemi is a very competent, delightful spicy-oriental.

Settles down with more woody-ness later.
23rd February, 2019
Starts out slightly woody with a patchouli booster shot and sandalwood side kick to give it a different take on wood fragrances. I like the Myrhh note in this one. Initial spray shows a lot trying to go on, but the end result is an ambery and vanilla woody experience. 6.5/10
19th July, 2018
Pretty straight down the middle resins and patchouli combo that seems uncomplicated and nice enough but there’s little by way of alchemy happening here. Sharp woody accents highlight the resins, and booze and vanilla support the patchouli. But it’s a quiet little thing, with none of the usual attributes that can lift up a perfume beyond the ordinary – crispness, brightness, intensity, oomph or originality. Turns into a vague, sweetish mumbler after an hour.
05th July, 2018
I love Amber and this is one of the best I Have tried. It is a bit lime Ambre Russe - parfum d'Empire, and în my opinii, a bit underapreciated.
19th January, 2015

Add your review of Alkemi

Shop for Alkemi products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Alkemi

There are no member images of Alkemi yet. Why not be the first?