Cuba Prestige
by Cuba Paris

Cuba Prestige information

HouseCuba Paris

About Cuba Prestige

Cuba Prestige is a masculine fragrance by Cuba Paris.

Cuba Prestige fragrance notes

Reviews of Cuba Prestige

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Really REALLY good stuff. Off the top, I get black currant and tobacco, very similar to Aramis Tobacco Reserve but at a fraction of the price! This is actually better than A.T.R. which cost me $75!!! And I paid a mere $10 for this. The dry down in Cuba Prestige is absolutely amazing. In the heat, with a little sweat, you get a very nice sweet, piney patchouli in the late dry down. 2 thumbs way up. Once again, you can't always judge a fragrance by it's price. I will be stocking up on this one in case it gets reformulated or discontinued. I love it!
09th August, 2020
For the price of $7.99 @ Ross I'd say this is a good blind buy if you like the original angelmen. If you do not know what it or this smells like the best way I can describe it is this mixed sweet fruity (can get cloying to my nose)with a small hint of chocolate that's probably not even there but the accord or note that's in it reminds my brain of chocolate. If you have no clue what this smells like or angelmen I'd say stay away as I blind bought this and I'm not a big fan myself, but at least it was cheap :-/. I heard women love this scent, but I hardly wear it if ever so I can't back that up.
08th March, 2017
Do not blind buy this, unless you're looking for a cheap version of A*Men. If you do like Angel Men, then this might be worth a shot. It's so cheap, why not. On a positive note, wife said she liked it. Best I can describe it is a sweaty-guy smell.
03rd January, 2017 (last edited: 09th January, 2017)
Perhaps the best from this fragrance house! Cuba Prestige can be purchased for under $10 at Ross or online. Sweet creamy amber scent that is very similar to the Mugler A*men dry down. Nice scent and good performance for a cheapie too. If you aren't a true fan of A*men, this does the job!
22nd May, 2016
Despite hearing the similarities between a clone and iconic fragrance, it's always difficult to believe until trying, and Cuba Prestige, the first Cuba that I've tried, surely lives up to the hype of being an A*Men clone. As far as scent, I actually regard Prestige as slightly less sweet than A*Men. In terms of projection and longevity, Prestige is clearly not the monster that A*Men (and most of its flankers) is, but the great equalizer is always price, and at $8 for 100ml at Ross, I'm not sure I've found a better deal yet. I liked Michael Jordan Legend (which I wore for the first time in a while today) as a cheap winter option, but even Prestige is half the price of Legend. Hard to beat, both in value and as an A*Men match. Surely it loses points for originality, but this is definitely one I'll keep and use plenty.

7 out of 10
28th September, 2015
eccj Show all reviews
I sprayed a half spray into the box at Ross, and the security guy (who has a poor sense of smell) said yeah man, that's good and strong! lol

I thought the scent was nice, but I couldn't figure out what it was at first. After I got home and pulled it up the A*men registered immediately! Win for Cuba Paris!
14th June, 2015