Ocean (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Ocean

Ocean is a masculine fragrance by Bath and Body Works. The scent was launched in 2010

Ocean fragrance notes

Reviews of Ocean

This is the common sub-par 'fresh / blue / aquatic' disinfectant mall fragrance that is chemical, nauseating, and utterly unremarkable. Goes on strong and dies down quickly.

Basically the lowest common denominator of the lowest common denominator itself. In other words, a bottle shelf product of the bottle shelf category, but unfortunately sold for as much as Havana or Cool Water.

Get Cool Water instead.

15th July, 2016
mkpunk Show all reviews
It maybe one of those "generic blue water/marine" smells, but it holds a dear place in my heart as this was my first cologne from a year ago. That said, it is a very clean, kind of soapy water scent that I enjoy as it kind of reminds me of Long Island beaches. I find it lasts about two hours. Despite it being a year, I have about half of it left due to it becoming a sometime scent (that's Arizona for you.) Great scent from about Memorial Day until Labor Day and around the office if you don't want to offend people by stronger or musky scents that may be offensive to smell.
21st May, 2016
A co-worker has it and I gave it a sniff. This is your typical "blue water- marine" scent. "Ya can smell 'em coming a mile away". Very chemical. There are so many other choices out there.
20th August, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
Total Joke

watermelon and yuzu? that's a joke.. cedarwood.. where?? don't buy this like I did. get noir instead

Pros: notes
Cons: the notes lasts for 30 min"

01st August, 2013

Add your review of Ocean

Shop for Ocean products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Ocean

There are no member images of Ocean yet. Why not be the first?